AdamSmith

College football player comes out as bi

• Members

Nick Buttocksky, noted Alabama tight end, came out during media day at the NFL combine.

Still rated as consensus 1st round draft pick, Nick says he just has to be himself & credits a post from Lookin on Boytoy.com for giving him the idea.

MatthewBlack.SisterFayeLaetio.2007.jpg

"First one of you suckers that giggles gets ripped a new asshole."

Guest hitoallusa

I have always wondered why tight pants are necessary for football players.. Come to think of Superman, Spiderman, Batman & Robin, Captain America, Green Latern and etc.. all wear tight pants.. Hmm wonder why that is..

Guest CharliePS

A courageous young man and I hope things work out for him.

Nice tuckus too (he is number 16).....sorry, couldn't resist

551868_10151162337087855_1044865372_n_me

I'm trying to figure out this photo. Since Connor is a kicker for Willamette U., why do the players' helmets have an "S" on them?

• Members

As a guess, it might say "cats" on one side of the helmet. Certainly there is not enough room to say "bearcats". What the hell is a bearcat anyway?

lookin- You should know that Vandy has real teams with real athletes and no I did not go there. Just because the IQ of the wrestling team is higher than their weight class does not mean they are not "real" athletes. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

BTW-

Not to pick on anyone but personally I am now sure what "bi" really is. The only person I know who might actually qualify is AS and he is a "special case". ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I'm trying to figure out this photo. Since Connor is a kicker for Willamette U., why do the players' helmets have an "S" on them?

The photo is from his high school playing days (apparently due to an injury he hasn't had much playing time as a freshman at Wilamette U). He went to Southridge High School (so that explains the "S" on the helmet). Very observant Charlie.

IMG_1781_medium.JPG

• Members

lookin- You should know that Vandy has real teams with real athletes and no I did not go there. Just because the IQ of the wrestling team is higher than their weight class does not mean they are not "real" athletes. :smile:

I think (at least I hope) you mean these comments for MsGuy. Trying to draw me into an informed sports conversation is kind of like asking a resident of Pompeii to offer a few humorous remarks on the subject of lava. :rolleyes: (not one of my analogies, alas, rather an old Tom Lehrer wheeze)

• Members

RA1, I just meant that Vandy athletes tend to attend real classes right along with regular students and to have majors in things other than "Sports Management" and the like.

So...not like a legit SEC school. :lol:

It's not like I'm talking out of school here; everybody knows Vandy's presence in the SEC is a result of a fluke of the conference's history. LOL, Tulane and Sewanee used to belong too but they got squeezed out a long time ago.

Trying to draw me into an informed sports conversation is kind of like asking a resident of Pompeii to offer a few humorous remarks on the subject of lava. :rolleyes: (not one of my analogies, alas, rather an old Tom Lehrer wheeze)

Same here.

Gen. Groves on Oppenheimer: "He's a genius. A real genius. While Lawrence is very bright, he's not a genius, just a good hard worker. Why, Oppenheimer knows about everything. He can talk to you about anything you bring up. Well, not exactly. I guess there are a few things he doesn't know about. He doesn't know anything about sports."

(...Cue MsGuy... :P )

• Members

lookin- As always, you are correct. My east - west was entirely confused. Also my north - south. When your compass goes completely haywire, you just have to go straight ahead and hope for the best. This happens to me frequently when I go into snow country this time of year. I am completely confused when the high temperature is minus anything as it was this week while I was in Indiana. I have now escaped back into the still cold South but forecast to be warm and friendly in a matter of a few days. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

So, even cuter as a teenager.

(Sigh) I would have given my left nut to have a boyfriend like him back in high school.

IMG_1781_medium.JPG

Hey, MsGuy, you wanna hang out after practice?

Sure thing, Conner, where you wanna meet up?

Your place! My dad's a cop and he's been in a bad mood. Plus mom's got her church ladies over tonight.

• Members

Your place! My dad's a cop and he's been in a bad mood. Plus mom's got her church ladies over tonight.

Meet me at the old barn out behind Granddaddy's house. We can climb up in the hay loft and cuddle all we want.

====

:lol: Oh, man, I am having one major fantasy here! :yes:

• Members

Find a more complete account of Conner coming out here:

http://www.outsports.com/2014/1/28/5348936/conner-mertens-willamette-football-kicker

This kid is really sweet and cool. :thumbsup:

LOL, I think I've got a crush on him. Guys, if y'all read about a stalker being arrested on the Williamette University campus, please pass the hat & wire me some bail money. :P