Guest tomcal

What a difference a few years..and steriods make!

The two guys pictured below are two of my all time favorite Brazilian guys. The first two pics are of Andre, in Rio, really nice guy, I did not know him when he was presteriod but he sent me this pic to show the difference from when he was 18 to now at 23. He now lives in Europe and attends college there and has a great BF, his sauna days are behind him, but we stay in contact and when I go to Europe we meet for dinner and I value the friendship.

the third pic is of Junior in Porto Alegre, he sent me the pre and post steroid pics. I met him in 2005 in the first pic and still see him when I go to P.A.

My preference is is for a lean/swimmer/toned/twink build..but these two guys are still very sexy.

actually thinking about it I don't have a preference! :-)

post-119356-0-58670300-1390871842_thumb.

post-119356-0-63279200-1390871886_thumb.

post-119356-0-87197500-1390871923_thumb.

• Members

Tomcal, your photos of Andre, the lean Brazilian who moved to Europe and is now muscled with a six-pack, are intriguing. But readers should beware: it doesn't always work out so well.

From the gym, I know a middle-aged guy (a retired Army officer) who went to Brazil on holiday and came back with an unusual souvenir, a 19 year old boy who moved in with him. I saw the boy shortly after his arrival and he was like Andre, tall and lean.

The boy came from an ordinary, large family in a working-class area. My gym-friend is not rich but lives comfortably. And within a year, the ready access to all the food he wanted, and all the sugary things he desired, caused the boy to balloon in size. He's now 23/24, still tall but he's very fat with love-handles and a wobbly belly. He still lives with my gym-friend, who now looks elsewhere.