Suckrates

American Horror Story - Anyone still watching ?

• Members

I am Devoted and Addicted to this show, but since noone here has mentioned it lately, was wondering

if anyone else is still watching ?

It is certainly turning out to be the bloodiest and twisted season. They die, they come back to life, they are dismembered, they get put together. OMG.....

My only disappointment is the minimal role Evan Peters is playing. I know its his character but he is a great actor and I was hoping he would give us more.

I cant wait to see how it all ends up.... Will Jessica forfeit her Supremacy and go off with Axman ?

Will Vodoo queen become mortal and be taken out finally by Miss Crazy Bates ?

Or will Gabourey EAT them all and reign Supreme ?

Couple more weeks to find out ...........

Don't forget Jessica Lange and the ever beautiful Evan Peters

I do love Jessica Lange but Angela Basset and Kathy Bates are two of my favorite people and they showed up on this show and it is the first season I have been able to watch as I normally piss in my pants at horror flicks. ;) (except Vampires and Werewolves) ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz, you have such a gentle soul.. ^_^ I don't think you will never inflict violence on your wife.. What a perfect husband you would be to your loved one. ^_^

I have been able to watch as I normally piss in my pants at horror flicks. ;) (except Vampires and Werewolves) :smile:

• Members

In this household, we watch Coven weekly, along with Fashion Police and the sensational, limited-run telenovela Amor A Vida. To give you a hint at Brasilian over-the-topness, the villain threw away his newborn niece into a garbage can,and then the villain's father, Antonio Fagundes, Brasil's answer to Cary Grant, was blinded by his young second wife,

Coven down here runs about two weeks behind the USA.

• Members

In this household, we watch Coven weekly, along with Fashion Police and the sensational, limited-run telenovela Amor A Vida. To give you a hint at Brasilian over-the-topness, the villain threw away his newborn niece into a garbage can,and then the villain's father, Antonio Fagundes, Brasil's answer to Cary Grant, was blinded by his young second wife,

Coven down here runs about two weeks behind the USA.

Then I wont reveal any secrets, but getting ready for a Hoot.....and BLOOD !