Suckrates

ABC'S New "Bachelore" is a HOMOPHOBE

• Members

I was smitten with Juan Pablo from last season. He's handsome, Hot, Latino, educated, and a devoted single Dad. I was in Heaven when they made him this seasons Bachelor, and was hoping he would find a loving soul-mate. Now, FUCK THE ASSHOLE.... after his disgusting and rude comments on Gays. They should cancel this seasons show and kick the mother-fucker to the curb... When you become a Public figure, you better start editing your comments before you speak..... ADIOS Juan Pablo !

READ below:

Juan-Pablo-Bachelorette.jpg

America may have fallen for ABC's new "Bachelor" when the long-running reality show debuted with strong ratings this month, but I have a feeling the love affair will end swiftly after viewers get wind of what JuanPabs thinks about gay people.

Here's what went down. Juan Pablo Galavis attended an ABC party Friday evening and made the rounds talking to various members of the media. (He posted some pictures from the event on his Twitter account.) That's where he spoke with a reporter from the TV Page, Sean Daly, who asked JuanPabs if he thought a version of "The Bachelor" featuring gays would be a good idea.

"I don’t think it is a good example for kids to watch that on TV,” "The Bachelor" replied. An interesting opinion, one savvy Twitter user pointed out Saturday morning, given that the father of 4-year-old Camila is hooking up with more than two dozen chicks on national television.

"Now there is fathers having kids and all that," Juan Pablo continued, "and it is hard for me to understand that, too, in the sense of a household having peoples.… Two parents sleeping in the same bed and the kid going into bed…. It is confusing in a sense."

Oh, but it gets worse. Truly.

Juan thinks it would be too hard to watch a gay person on the show because "they're more 'pervert' in a sense. And to me the show would be too strong ... too hard to watch."

JuanPabs can't even try to say he was misquoted, because there's full audio of the interview. ABC did not immediately respond to a request for comment Saturday morning, but it will be interesting to see how they respond in the wake of the recent "Duck Dynasty" controversy. After the show's star Phil Robertson made inflammatory anti-gay remarks in a GQ magazine interview, A&E temporarily suspended him from the reality show -- only to reinstate him weeks later. The program's fifth season premiered this week, and its ratings were down.

As for "The Bachelor," the show is still in the middle of its much-hyped "Juan-uary" promo, with only two episodes airing thus far. So in the words of JuanPabs: "Ay, ay, ay."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-bachelor-juan-pablo-gay-pervert-20140118,0,7856806.story#ixzz2qmTPKMLd

Guest Paragon

Is this an apology?

People,

I want to apologize to all the people I may have offended because of my comments on having a Gay or Bisexual Bachelor. The comment was taken out of context. If you listen to the entire interview, there's nothing but respect for Gay people and their families. I have many gay friends and one of my closest friends who's like a brother has been a constant in my life especially during the past 5 months. The word pervert was not what I meant to say and I am very sorry about it. Everyone knows English is my second language and my vocabulary is not as broad as it is in Spanish and, because of this, sometimes I use the wrong words to express myself. What I meant to say was that gay people are more affectionate and intense and for a segment of the TV audience this would be too racy to accept. The show is very racy as it is and I don't let my 5 year old daughter watch it. Once again, I'm sorry for how my words were taken. I would never disrespect anyone.

Sinceramente,

Juan Pablo Galavis.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I can't believe this.. I don't like The Bachelor anyways.. The show like that is on TV is the problem itself.. I don't like my competitions getting hot guys either.. LOL.. The show should be cancelled..

• Members

Is this an apology?

People,

I want to apologize to all the people I may have offended because of my comments on having a Gay or Bisexual Bachelor. The comment was taken out of context. If you listen to the entire interview, there's nothing but respect for Gay people and their families. I have many gay friends and one of my closest friends who's like a brother has been a constant in my life especially during the past 5 months. The word pervert was not what I meant to say and I am very sorry about it. Everyone knows English is my second language and my vocabulary is not as broad as it is in Spanish and, because of this, sometimes I use the wrong words to express myself. What I meant to say was that gay people are more affectionate and intense and for a segment of the TV audience this would be too racy to accept. The show is very racy as it is and I don't let my 5 year old daughter watch it. Once again, I'm sorry for how my words were taken. I would never disrespect anyone.

Sinceramente,

Juan Pablo Galavis.

Me thinks the aBC Network probably put the squeeze on his Balls and he didnt like the pressure..... That to me is a coerced apology, made for self-serving reasons.... As I Originally said, FUCK HIM !

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my that's the exact excuse my colleagues at work employ when they get in trouble by something wrong or someone gets offended their remarks. I had no idea that other people use it too.

Is this an apology?

People,

Everyone knows English is my second language and my vocabulary is not as broad as it is in Spanish and, because of this, sometimes I use the wrong words to express myself.

• Members

Oh my that's the exact excuse my colleagues at work employ when they get in trouble by something wrong or someone gets offended their remarks. I had no idea that other people use it too.

hito, with ALL due respect.....what Planet do you Live on ?

Guest hitoallusa

I like Venus because it sounds so romantic but inside the planet is extremely hot.. Jupiter is too stormy and cold for my liking.. So I dream of a planet far far away in another galaxy where people are civil and nice, and everything is plenty... I don't want to marry an alien with superpowers though.. LOL:)

hito, with ALL due respect.....what Planet do you Live on ?

• Members

I like Venus because it sounds so romantic but inside the planet is extremely hot.. Jupiter is too stormy and cold for my liking.. So I dream of a planet far far away in another galaxy where people are civil and nice, and everything is plenty... I don't want to marry an alien with superpowers though.. LOL:)

Keep dreamin sweety, keep Dreamin ! And when you find that place, maybe the guys will have the perfect small size dicks for you too ? Nirvana......Kismet......Shangrila....... :hyper:

• Members

Sucky, sometimes Hito is a little indirect when he makes a point.

So I dream of a planet far far away in another galaxy where people are civil and nice...

(Just in case you missed it.)