AdamSmith

Majority in U.S. say make pot legal

• Members

If only they were actual troglodytes. Then, perhaps they would only be interested in food and being warm vs. feathering their nests to a faretheewell (and worse).

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

This is a no-brainer. Some day historians will look back on this War On Drugs policy and especially criminalizing marijuana as one of the dumbest things humans ever did -- right behind killing the planet ecosystem with greenhouse gases.

Marijuana ought to be marketed like cigarettes and controlled like alcohol.

• Members

I used to think marijuana was worse than cigarettes. Now, I am not so sure. Both are not good for you. However, I am not about to tell anyone what to do in the privacy of their own homes or with their own lives. Just don't do it around me, please.

Sorry, but I am not persuaded about global warming either. Climate change, yes. Man has always caused damage to unspoiled nature by doing anything from chopping wood to keep warm to killing animals to have food to growing crops which depletes the nutrients in the soil. But, various animals, insects and others cause extensive "damage" also. Is not man a natural animal?

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

We may as well legalize all drugs. Our policing resources should be directed elsewhere. Diminishing the black market should also put a dent into organized crime, gangs etc.

Post post note:

I haven't been able to reply with quotation for a few days now. My post is supposed to include Tampa Yankees post as my endorsement of his views.

• Members

BigK, you can use the following work-around to force a quote until Oz sicks the programmers onto your problem:

1. Type the command

to begin your quote.

2. Copy the lines you want to quote from the original post.

3. Type the command [/quote to end the quote. ( You have to add a final ] just after "quote" to complete the second command but if I do that here the silly thing will put everything in this post between the two commands into a quote box.)

Comes out looking like the quote box below.

I haven't been able to reply with quotation for a few days now.

• Members
Honestly! Every time I start enjoying one of my little vices, somebody comes along and makes it legal. They did it with corn-holing, they did it with smut, and now they're doing it with weed. Having to sneak around a little has always been part of the thrill. Next they'll be telling us that indecent exposure isn't really so bad after all. :rolleyes:

576px-Micropenis_stage_1.jpg

Flash Travelâ„¢ - ride with us and leave your trench coat at home!