Guest tomcal

Merida Mexico

Guest tomcal

I have a good friend who lives in Merida Mexico several months a year. Merida is about 190 miles west of Cancun and a little over 1 million population.

He always talks about how easy it is to pick up guys there using manhunt, grindr, etc. He is in his early 50's and the guys he ends up with are usually early 20's.

There are several gay bars but said the bar "Blue Namu" has 6 strippers on weekends and they are totally nude on stage. Maybe we need to organize a MER group tour there!

Guest Paragon

Count me in on that as long as you can guarantee I come back with my head. I've become rather partial to it. I've seen the totally nude dancers in several Mexican cities, and they are also totally erect. It's pretty hot, especially when there's a back room for quick satisfaction.

Guest Paragon

My most recent information is from Puerto Vallarta. They have, or had 2 years ago, a bar where the boys danced on stage, erect, and you could hire one to a private room, which was really a closet with a chair (for you.) It cost about $40.

In Mexico City El Taller may not be there any more, but it was really, really hot. The erect nude dancers were lots of fun, and you could hire them again to a back room. They also had a back room for customers to do each other.

I wouldn't go to Acapulco now, but they too had a nude dancing bar where the boys were hard. Sorry my info is not more recent.

In each of these cities, local guys were available both for hire and for free. I was younger then, so the free part may not be there for me anymore.