TotallyOz

The worst living Actor and Actress

Who do you think is the worst living Actor and Actress?

Taking your question literally -- how about Julie Andrews in Victor/Victoria? :P

Seriously, I seem to be practically alone on earth in thinking this, but astounding how to me she managed to give off not one iota of sexual allure of any kind whatever in that role.

• Members

Wayout nominations are in for the worst living male actors:

Keanu Reeves

Ryan Phillipe

Sylvester Stallone

Steven Seagal

Nicholas Cage

Josh Hartnett

The envelop please.........and we have a tie: Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves

Even though I personally think Ryan, Keanu (younger Keanu) and Josh are all eye candy, I hardly ever enjoy their acting performances.

I don't pay much attention to the female actors in the same way so don't have any nominations in mind at this point :smile:

• Members

Wayout nominations are in for the worst living male actors:

Keanu Reeves

Ryan Phillipe

Sylvester Stallone

Steven Seagal

Nicholas Cage

Josh Hartnett

The envelop please.........and we have a tie: Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves

Even though I personally think Ryan, Keanu (younger Keanu) and Josh are all eye candy, I hardly ever enjoy their acting performances.

I don't pay much attention to the female actors in the same way so don't have any nominations in mind at this point :smile:

So you are giving Adam Sandler, Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy passes? :logik:

• Members

So you are giving Adam Sandler, Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy passes? :logik:

lol, not at all and they are definitely in my top twenty list (or should I say bottom 20 list, although I have no idea if any of these guys are tops or bottoms even though for some of them I would like to find out :smile: ). However I decided to limit my nominations to just six. I also tend to cut some more slack to mostly comedic actors (intentionally comedic) as poor acting seems to stand out more, at least to me, for action and dramatic performances.

So then who is your choice for worst actor Suckrates?

Guest Paragon

Worst places to retire, worst actors...is the weather getting people down? Why such negative posts? I think the actor nominees are all deserving, but why not focus on the good ones? I didn't see Wolf, but friends say it is awful. Hard to figure that. (so negative!)

I'll see American Hustler today as another friend liked it a lot. (so positive!)

I think when someone gets paid millions of dollars for a movie for good acting and they don't deliver, they are fair game. I also think if I pay 10 bucks for a ticket and another 10 bucks or more for soda and popcorn that I have a right to talk about what I spent my money on.

I love Leo and think he is great. The Wolf was not good for me but others say it is fabulous.

For me, Nicolas Cage is at the top of my bad acting list. For women, I have not yet decided.

• Members

lol, not at all and they are definitely in my top twenty list (or should I say bottom 20 list, although I have no idea if any of these guys are tops or bottoms even though for some of them I would like to find out :smile: ). However I decided to limit my nominations to just six. I also tend to cut some more slack to mostly comedic actors (intentionally comedic) as poor acting seems to stand out more, at least to me, for action and dramatic performances.

So then who is your choice for worst actor Suckrates?

DONALD TRUMP !

Worst Actor who is most overrated for me is Leonardo DiCaprio. I have no interest in seeing The Wolf of Wall Street. It looks completely stupid.

Worst Actress ever is Ali Macgraw. She's so bad that my friends and I used to give out our annual Ali Macgraw awards to terrible actresses of that year.

Guest PasadenaCA

It's hard for me to tell which actors are really bad. I tend to blame their directors and the material they are given.

If they can't act their way out of those problems, they're on the shortlist.

• Members

It's hard for me to tell which actors are really bad. I tend to blame their directors and the material they are given.

That can sometimes be the case but when the actor gives poor performances in numerous movies (perhaps most to all of them they are in) then the evidence that they are bad actors becomes overwhelming.

Fortunately I missed She Devil but I'm having trouble imagining why Ms. Streep would agree to any project involving Roseanne Barr.

Maybe the money was overwhelming.

At the time, Meryl was desperate for a comedy hit since she hadn't had many box office successes (money wise) and that was the height of Roseanne's popularity. So I'm sure that was the motivation.