Guest tomcal

Can't log off!

Guest tomcal

I don't know if OZ put some secret code in the log in space but I can't sign out or off from here! :-) First time that's ever happened, but in case someone is wondering what I am doing here 24/7...that's why! :lol:

• Members

Isn't everyone here 24/7? ^_^

On my laptop I have the same problem but not on my desktop. Both are Windows7 but the laptop is a much later version. Who knows?

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Same here, and I've tried the cookie clearing routine. What's weird is that, even though some pages show me logged in, the main Forums page doesn't. Unless I really am.

This seems to be one of those devilish login problems that often besets the site and I'm sure OZ will eventually move it to the front burner. :rolleyes:

g201305141047311542.jpg

I thought this had been fixed. I have alerted the programmers with this message:

Hello fuckers! You fucked up with the fucking log in / log out. I'll fuck you up if you don't fix this first thing Monday Morning!

(jk. I did message them but I was trying to compete with the new Leo movie and all the F words in it. ;)

If I come to this site on Firefox, I am logged in, but if I come on IE, I am not logged in.

"I flew here with Pazuzu, in a trance, to see Kokumo. It's difficult to explain." Richard Burton, Exorcist II: The Heretic

Site needs an exorcism? :P

• Members

Yeah, as I just posted in the bugs/suggestions forum, it's changed back to how it was a long time ago. Tomcal may be able to logout but I'm not able to stay logged in. It is back to ignoring the 'remember me' checkbox and forgets who I am every day I visit.

Sure wish 'the fixers' could find a compromise--where it worked as intended instead of always/never... :logik:

Yeah, as I just posted in the bugs/suggestions forum, it's changed back to how it was a long time ago. Tomcal may be able to logout but I'm not able to stay logged in. It is back to ignoring the 'remember me' checkbox and forgets who I am every day I visit.

Same for me, on Win8/FireFox.

Fortunately it still keeps me logged in all the time on the iPhone.

Guest CharliePS

Although I now seemed to come back no longer signed in on Firefox, I also seem to have a very complicated time getting signed in again. Now I'll try on IE.