Bucknaway1614502762

I'm a bottom but I don't get fucked a lot and this is why.

Great story! Very hot.

I find it hard to reciprocate after I cum. However, I do always do it. I do it as it is the right thing to do but my gut instinct is when I cum to get up and shower. I find it takes effort to please a partner and tops are not often good at that.

ps: such a great story, I am moving it up to the Hooboy Pub for a few days and then will move it back to Erotic Stories where you put it.

• Members

Great story! Very hot.

I find it hard to reciprocate after I cum. However, I do always do it. I do it as it is the right thing to do but my gut instinct is when I cum to get up and shower. I find it takes effort to please a partner and tops are not often good at that.

ps: such a great story, I am moving it up to the Hooboy Pub for a few days and then will move it back to Erotic Stories where you put it.

I, too, liked your story, for it was "scalding!" And I am with Suckrates regarding the vid/dvd!!!

Guest PasadenaCA

Great story! Very hot.

I too always reciprocate: it's dominating in another way. Depending on the bottom, I like to get him off first.