Bucknaway1614502762

I may be showing my age.

In fact...

irwin_allen_header1.jpg

A warm welcome to the Irwin Allen News Network (IANN). Established in 1994 by Giants Log, with the late Paul Zastupnevich as president, IANN has focussed on bringing the wonderful worlds of Irwin Allen to a wider audience. Working with fans, cast and crew around the world, IANN has published dozens of newsletters, specials and web sites to promote the television shows, movies, performers, and the production crew working so hard behind the scenes.

http://www.iann.net/

• Members

LOL, I was trying to make it an inside joke, AS, so it's on you that the whole board now knows.

sample deleted lines:

"You could start with AS."

or (my personal favorite; indirect & literary yet accessible, faintly redolent with the hormone laced fragrance of secondary school where first encountered.)

"Barkis is willing."

• Members

AS-

Now you have put salamander licking in whole new light. In addition to your stated musings, how would a more modern version of PM play today with all those young attorneys joining the firm? Surely it would be more interesting than just adding new characters. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1