Guest hitoallusa

Princess Kate and her Tiara

• Members

She is so pretty and her Tiara is so gorgeous. It upsets me that I would be in her spot if I had a chance to meet Prince William.. LOL.. oh well and I need to be a woman too.. lol.. :smile: Some girls are so lucky.. :smile:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/kate-middleton-tiara_n_4383531.html

hito, a Tiara is pretty, but a BIG pair of Balls can give you so much MORE pleasure. TRUST ME ! OO

• Members

Why has the Bentley risen to a seemingly loftier position than Rolls? Is it regarded as less ostentatious? What is the world coming to? First the Japanese, then the Chinese take over the US economy and now the Germans have taken over the British? What will VW do next? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I don't actually spend much time pricing these two makes of cars but isn't the top line of Rolls more expensive than the top line of Bentley?

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

The distinction I always make between a Rolls & a Bentley is that if I owned a B, I would drive it myself whereas I feel that a RR owner should have a driver.

• Members

Why has the Bentley risen to a seemingly loftier position than Rolls? Is it regarded as less ostentatious?

Bentley used to claim (very discreetly) that a Rolls was really much more suited to American movie stars, Arab sheiks and 3rd world kleptocrats than to people of real quality.

So yes, just a bit too much 'Hey, look at me!' in a Rolls. Think "Maw, Paw, I finally made it!" vs. "Grand mama, may I borrow the Bentley to take Lady Windemere clubbing?"

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my am I too feminine or you guys are more straight oriented gays? Not one of you talk about her awesome tiara, dress and make up, instead you guys are talking about CARS.. I know some straight guys into cars and I find it hot when they fix things sweating and flexing their muscles.. I got cheated once on my car battery. Next time I will have my future husband to change it for me.

• Members

I found it interesting about the comment in the piece about state banquet/s decreeing women must wear tiaras. That is what I like about the British and how they adhere to traditions and ceremony (and I am sure there are others who feel many are archaic). I am admittedly not much into fashion but I do enjoy seeing how the royals dress up for special events, especially the hats (particularly at Royal Ascot races).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344397/Royal-Ascot-2013-Day-hats-bigger-brash-Queen-dons-multicoloured-style.html

article-2344397-1A67647E000005DC-851_964

article-2344397-1A66A787000005DC-4_470x9

article-2344397-1A66A644000005DC-493_964

I probably like it all because it reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from My Fair Lady:

http://youtu.be/Y3ywa-9Cu4M

Guest hitoallusa

I love it!!!! But I don't know why the lady has to faint at her swearing.. ^_^ I think it's very interesting to see those cute hats. The problem is I don't often get to see their shoes unless I meet them in person. By the way, I'm not sure what happens to all those royal clothes they don't wear anymore.. ^_^

• Members

I love it!!!! But I don't know why the lady has to faint at her swearing.. :smile: I think it's very interesting to see those cute hats. The problem is I don't often get to see their shoes unless I meet them in person. By the way, I'm not sure what happens to all those royal clothes they don't wear anymore.. :smile:

They sell them on the Royal EBAY , silly boy......