axiom2001

HOT dvd/vid website: www.guysinsweats.com for "TWINKS"

• Members

Austin Wilde, a hot 20 something, has one of the newest and one of the better websites out there!

It's www.guysinsweats.com. You can see previews, but it's best to join for a month and enjoy

all of those seamy, very hot scenes with some of the freshest of twinks!

From this site, I want 'AUSTIN' baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly! From there I'd selectively see some of those twinks who are here, esp. the one's of color. Although his most recent find could stand to be spanked open-handedly and ENJOYED immensely!!!!!

• Members

The website to which I am encouraging "Twink lovers" to check out is: http://guysinsweatpants.com. Yeah, I know it's in the preceding post, but I wanted to make it official and formal! Good viewing and____________________!!

{Austin is on my FB page, and I wrote to him asking about certain of the cuties; he relayed to me that he could NOT divulge that info.

One cutie, though, he did state had a partner, and that's the biracial guy who I would love to suck, lick, kiss, spank, and fuck!!!

Guest Hoover42

Forgive me, but I don't see any sweatpants. Does anyone else? :P

Nope! No sweatpants anywhere on the cover page. But the "Moving Day" preview on the Scenes page does show a quick shot of a guy in sweatpants ^_^