Guest tomcal

One guy I forgot about last trip...

I met Yuri the trip before last, I was leaving one of the rooms upstairs at MeoMundo and we passed in the hallway, he had a big smile on his face and I smiled back and he said "HI, you want to go to a room with me?" I was first surprised at his excellent English but he explained he had a American BF for the past 2 years. He is probably one of the most fun guys I met in Rio and definitely one of the horniest!! After doing a couple of 3 ways that night where he was fucked 4 times and coming back to spend the night at the apartment where we had sex again, I woke up to find him jacking off while watching a video on his phone! He did a photo shoot for latinjocks last week.

post-119356-0-59302400-1385788409_thumb.

• Members

He's a really nice guy. Tom introduced me to him at Meio Mundo and we spoke for a bit. I'm not into twinks, so we never hooked up, but he was very nice and conversant. When I was hosting an American friend, we saw Yuri at this huge party in an abandoned old train station in Central Rio. Yuri gave me a big hug, was gracious to my friend, and we spoke for a few minutes before parting ways. Really nice guy.