AdamSmith

Poop poll

• Members

There are no doubt a lot of bottoms on this site and your will, no doubt, get to the bottom of this issue. ^_^ Who that person might be is entirely up to conjecture. ^_^

Poop is a side issue as well as a bottom issue and, without a doubt, a strong issue, at least for some folks. ^_^

Poop has its' place and no doubt we all know where that is.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

And the pope would say, who am I to judge? You guys can make this the shittiest message board in town if you want, it's no sweat to me. But you laud Totally Oz when he proudly comes in announcing site changes and then you load his site with shit. Not much respect there, if you ask me.

But, all I am doing is prodding folks to contribute their best, and, if shit is the best they can do, well, so be it. We don't need a poll to tell us that dozens of folks are coming to the site and not making a single post. Why is that? For me, I like to come here and be rewarded with something interesting. Then, hopefully, I do my part and leave something interesting.

Ideally, there might be something for everyone, and that includes juvenile humor. But that won't keep me coming back, and obviously it hasn't resulted in a swarm of new members or even new posts.

Yes, we have some great contributors. I love those who share their travel stories, but it's only partly a travel board. I love nude guys, but if that's all we offer, there are plenty of sites doing that job better.

Perhaps my mistake is assuming that MsGuy, Adam Smith, lookin and several others are some of the smartest guys here- the very guys who could be driving this site to success. Yet they seem to be just pooped out, and that's too bad.

• Members

And the pope would say, who am I to judge? You guys can make this the shittiest message board in town if you want, it's no sweat to me. But you laud Totally Oz when he proudly comes in announcing site changes and then you load his site with shit. Not much respect there, if you ask me.

But, all I am doing is prodding folks to contribute their best, and, if shit is the best they can do, well, so be it. We don't need a poll to tell us that dozens of folks are coming to the site and not making a single post. Why is that? For me, I like to come here and be rewarded with something interesting. Then, hopefully, I do my part and leave something interesting.

Ideally, there might be something for everyone, and that includes juvenile humor. But that won't keep me coming back, and obviously it hasn't resulted in a swarm of new members or even new posts.

Yes, we have some great contributors. I love those who share their travel stories, but it's only partly a travel board. I love nude guys, but if that's all we offer, there are plenty of sites doing that job better.

Perhaps my mistake is assuming that MsGuy, Adam Smith, lookin and several others are some of the smartest guys here- the very guys who could be driving this site to success. Yet they seem to be just pooped out, and that's too bad.

william-shakespeare-dramatist-the-lady-d

well-behaved-women-seldom-make-history-6

fat-anchorwoman.jpg

Guest Paragon

You know, once I went into the LA Best Buy store, where a woman had had an accident in the back of her pants. Well, it didn't stay in her pants. It trailed all the way from the front of the store toward the bathroom in back. She didn't do it on purpose, but then, I didn't see her volunteering to clean it up either.

Guest PasadenaCA

You know, once I went into the LA Best Buy store, where a woman had had an accident in the back of her pants. Well, it didn't stay in her pants. It trailed all the way from the front of the store toward the bathroom in back. She didn't do it on purpose, but then, I didn't see her volunteering to clean it up either.

That's bad. And even with all that, Circuit City still couldn't compete.

Guest PasadenaCA

My recollection of Circuit City's latter days is that was how their own staff behaved.

But how could that be? Wasn't Circuit City the place where service is state of the art?

And how did we get from defecation to defunct retailers? Yuck, I remember.

• Members

When Circuit City was a going concern, their several aircraft were managed and operated by a personal friend of mine on the east coast. For his sake and aviation in general, I was sorry to see them go under. However, from a consumer point of view, there was way too much sizzle and not near enough steak.

Best regards,

RA1