pauleiro

Porto Alegre in November and Rio in December

• Members

Any pic of the Hungarian kid? He sounds like my type, although, it's not clear from your post if he consents to suck dick, or have his dick sucked? If he refuses to suck dick, he's A+ for me. I won't hire any garoto who sucks dick or gets fucked.

Also where in France are you from? A lot of Brazilian guys go to Paris to make some cash.

No pic of this kid. As I said, he has nice face, a nice body, is white.

I did not go with him, but from the conversation I had with him, it was clear that he was ready to suck my dick.

Most boys accept without any problem to have their dick sucked, as far as I know, since I am not much into sucking dicks

I do not understand the sentence : " If he refuses to suck dick, he's A+ for me. I won't hire any garoto who sucks dick or gets fucked."

I am from Paris. I do not fancy the brasilians coming to France, they are in most of the cases, the very muscular guys. In aditoin they ask such a money in Paris, that it does not make sense. They also go to Termas in Barcelone, and it is 40 €

• Members

117. Perfect session with the massagista da case (no sex). So relaxing.

Many boys, including a couple of Young russians lost in the middle of rentboys. They explained to the boys that they were together, and got the answer : ok for a threesome ! Let's go ! But they were not that scared, since they spent a long time in the place ...

Went with Marcos, long time resident of the sauna. Nice face, long curved eyelashes, nice body. Average session.

Saturday : Meio Mundo. An army boy is here, with his tag around the neck. Thiago. Muscular torso and arm. Claims to do eveything and does it very well. Lovely tight little ass. So good to fuck a marine (or someone who could be from USMC). Great time.

Dinner at Fogo de Chao with friend. Lovely place. not cheap, but Worth every $, if you really want to have an exceptionnal Churrasco, in a lovely location.

Point 202 for Junior's anniversary. Many people. Shows. A few old boys that I know. No session.

Sunday : last meeting with a guy from disponivel. Nice hairy torso, 27, good looking. Comes to my hotel for a shower and some fun just before Ileave for the airport !

Gosh, I love Brazil. This trip (the 7th) has been particularly good with lot of nice encounters.

Already dreaming of my next trip there ....