Guest tomcal

What should I post for my 1,000th post???

Thank you! I should add that while those last two pics are from latinjocks both of them work at Club117 and I have been with

them on several occasions ...if 5 or six qualifies as "several"! :-). But latinjocks had better pics of them then I did!

• Members

I'd love to see for your 100th post, your group of guys doing intertwined in interesting positions on the little horse in one of the suites. My jaw would certainly fall to the floor from pictures showing all of the possible permutations. Either that or I'd crap in my manpanties in shock and awe(and more than a little envy.)

Guest parisrio2000

I know the second guy and have hired him a couple of times. I didn't see him at 117 the last time around. He's even better looking in person, and has a vacant, aloof personality that I like.

I know the second guy and have hired him a couple of times. I didn't see him at 117 the last time around. He's even better looking in person, and has a vacant, aloof personality that I like.

That is Junior and that is not aloofness you noted but the fact that he is dumb as a rock! I originally met him about 3 years ago when he first started working at 117 while still working full time as a security guard. His 1/2 brother had been working at the saunas for along time and I knew him well. My good friend brought Jurior back to the hotel for a overnight, and after spending a couple dinners and breakfasts with him, I can tell you he's nice but dumb. Junior started out bottoming and after about a year he decided to only top when in the saunas.

the two guys have same father different mothers and couldn't be more different, Junior is tall and dark and Jonathan is short and blonde. the first pic of the two of them together is not a great photo but gives u an idea of the difference between them. I met the brother Jonathan in 2002 and still see him most trips.

post-119356-0-06735900-1386444741_thumb.

post-119356-0-14151400-1386444831_thumb.

post-119356-0-08311500-1386445078_thumb.

post-119356-0-47723500-1386445253_thumb.

Guest parisrio2000

That is Junior and that is not aloofness you noted but the fact that he is dumb as a rock! I originally met him about 3 years ago when he first started working at 117 while still working full time as a security guard. His 1/2 brother had been working at the saunas for along time and I knew him well. My good friend brought Jurior back to the hotel for a overnight, and after spending a couple dinners and breakfasts with him, I can tell you he's nice but dumb. Junior started out bottoming and after about a year he decided to only top when in the saunas.

the two guys have same father different mothers and couldn't be more different, Junior is tall and dark and Jonathan is short and blonde. the first pic of the two of them together is not a great photo but gives u an idea of the difference between them. I met the brother Jonathan in 2002 and still see him most trips.

Yes well...I've been warned by TotallyOZ so I wanted to be polite. He did seem dumb but I don't mind that because I don't hire them for their brains. But the problem is, he seemed sad at least the first time I met him. I tried to encourage him and cheer him up, but I think he didn't like being there. The second time I saw him he was in really great shape, more muscular than in the pics above, and seemed in a better mood. He's really very handsome, and I don't understand why he doesn't get more clients. I myself only hired him to admire his body in private, but he did seem eager to fuck. He wasn't there this year when I visited for a while.

Two questions: do you know a guy who goes by Fernando? He's the guy I've been talking about for a while, and you must have run into him. Some clients (like me) love him, others are put off by his really in-your-face arrogance and attitude. But almost everyone I've met concedes that he's the most beautiful boy in the sauna and has been for the past year or so. IHPguy met him and can more or less confirm. I'm just curious lately, as I haven't been able to come back.

The other question, this last February/March there was briefly a very handsome, muscular guy there, white, with close-cropped (almost shaved) head and a tattoo on his calf. He is relatively tall, and seemed also to be quite nice and personable. Do you know who I'm talking about? I feel very bad because I wanted to hire him but forgot to take his number and he disappeared after a couple of times in the sauna.