trzinko

salvador bahia

• Members

during my january trip i intend to stop for 4 days in salvador. i have read what some members have written here and i have read the guide section . i have already booked a hotel in barra. i know there is at least planetario sauna suitable for foreigners. i itention is to see the bale and hear a lot of music in pelurinho and around.

however, if there are some other information about places (manhunting) that are not to dangerous i would appreciate your answers and descriptions.....

52 days to go....

• Members

Trzinko,

My favorite of the Salvador saunas was sauna fox. It is small, upscale and very relaxed. There were usually between 10 and 15 working boys at a time, more on weekends, but they were always pretty amazing. They have a great patio area downstairs and a nice steam sauna upstairs. They have a couple room options, but the best by far is the downstairs suite. I had good times there with a couple of young capoeira artists.

The main downside to this sauna is the distance. It can cost 40r from barra.

Have fun and good luck.

Guest paperboy

when i was there last year, i went to the beach in barra. Loads and loads of guys on the beach, just wonder about and chat with them.

also arounf the light house too at night, i picked up a few youngs guys.

you will have a great time in barra,

• Members

i heard that it is dangerous at night. so night is probably out.

can you pick them up on a beach ? one internep page said that around hotel mareazul is a lot of garotos?

any strippers bar to be recommended ? or corunhia of salvador?

Guest paperboy

plenty on the beach, just buy plenty bear and you will soon have new friends, i did, i was on my own and after a week, i had been taken to local bars, discos even a samba concert by daneila mercury. The people are so friendly and plenty sex to be had..

i wrote a trip report on tripadviser (paperboy)

I thought the whole of barra was s afe, there are police everywhere. The police were alwasy hanging about my apartment block, so i would buy beer and coke for them and they alwaya looked after me, and checked the boys that i took back..

I hope Rio is the same as Salvador, because i rteally really licked it there.

just hook up with some locals and thye will take care off you

• Members

any more new comments on salvador?

In Bahia there is a professional gay tour guide who could help you. He's taken some of his clients to saunas. He's on TripAdvisor.com, and his name is Fernando. ...can't remember his surname. He use to have his own website, but I do not know if it's still up or not. He could give you some other pertinent tips, too. Have him take you away from Bahia to an island to enjoy from another perspective. WHILE on this tour, you can ask him lots about gay life in Bahia!

Guest paperboy

Fernando picked me up from the airport, but the next night he was sopposed to come and take me to all the local gay places, but he told me later is car broke dow. While i was waitting for him i met 2 guys out side my apartment, they waitted with me, until we realised Fernando was a no show, so we all went out together.

as ive said before, very very very freindly place

just go and do it

http://www.lgbtbahianguide.com/services.htm