TotallyOz

Longer YouTube URL's

I have a member that I am trying to make a little video for that will help him to understand how to copy and use YouTube urls into the Invision site. But, all of the videos that I paste here show up as the YouTube frame in which you can see it on the site.

Does anyone know of how I can find other videos from youtube with the longer code that shows as a url instead of the actual video?

usually when you link to YouTube from Facebook, it shows the longer URL that won't come up as a video here. You have to truncate them at the & symbol. I have found that when you link to a YouTube from another site that is when you get the longer URLs

Guest FourAces

OZ I went to youtube selected a video grabbed the url from the address bar. Then here making the post instead of pasting it inside the post box I simply clicked on the "link" icon and posted it as a (http) url. Let me know if you need more details. Hope this helps.