ihpguy

If you go to BH - don't just take my advice

• Members

One of the most memorable places I have ever visited in my life is Inhotim. Just a really special place.

Here is an article direct from the NY Times. Between the architecture of the various pavillions, lush gardens, permanent sculptures and varied temporary installations, amazing. And not far from the park is a really good traditional Mineiro restaurants. If you never have, their farofa is transcendent.

http://intransit.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/11/08/in-a-garden-in-brazil-a-biennial-show-at-instituto-inhotim/?emc=edit_tnt_20131109&tntemail0=y&_r=0

• Members

It's drivable and doable in one day from Belo Horizonte round-trip. We left early from a neighborhood not to far from the center of the city. We got there about 10:30AM and left at about 3:30PM. We lad a large lunch just outside of the park at a great, family style of cooking, with lots of great dishes. Comida a Caseira. However, there are a number of snackbars and at least two full-serve restaurants inside the park that even offer a full-breakfast/brunch if you get a really early start from wherever.

• Members

I went there with a garoto once. I think BH is a hidden gem when it comes to hot men and sauna Olympus could be the reason I can never retire. My garoto owned a car and we agreed for a price that would include his services as a guide and whatever else struck my fancy. It was well worth the trip and afterwards he struck my fancy three times before he left my hotel.