Lucky

Subway Sleeper Goes Viral

• Members

subway%20sleeper____.jpg

It's all over the news that a Jewish man let a black man sleep on his shoulder for 30 minutes on the subway. Some think it is being hyped too much as a sign that all is right with the world, others wonder what being Jewish has to do with it.

I didn't much care. For me, it brought back a fond memory from almost 40 years ago. Back then, New York had an East Side Bus Terminal, so you could take a bus from La Guardia to Manhattan's east side. Next to me was a cute young flight attendant, and, sure enough, he soon fell asleep on my shoulder. We didn't make the news, but we did talk as he woke up nearing the terminal. He ended up in my hotel room, which apparently was the goal of the "nap."

Guest NCBored

I should have titled this Sexy Subway Sleeper to get more views. For some reason, it's all over the internet, just not popular here!

It doesn't strike me as particularly noteworthy picture (and I got the feeling you felt the same way?) The Jewish guy/white guy looks to me as though he's just tolerating the other guy - I don't get any 'brotherly love' or 'we're all God's children' vibes.

Guest NCBored

It doesn't strike me as particularly noteworthy picture (and I got the feeling you felt the same way?) The Jewish guy/white guy looks to me as though he's just tolerating the other guy - I don't get any 'brotherly love' or 'we're all God's children' vibes.

With more details, about the frame of mind of the Jewish man, the picture becomes more meaningful. (And perhaps I'm not that good at 'reading' people. :logik: )