Lucky

Gay City Guides- What's Missing?

• Members

Has anyone noticed that at least one major gay destination is not in the Boytoy City Guides? What's strange about that is that the author of the City Guides frequents that destination for long periods, yet has left it out of the guides. Does he perhaps think he can keep the city to himself? Nah, he shares oodles of information in the forums. What I think is that he has so much info that he cannot decide on where to start!

Have you guessed the missing city yet? Here's a hint:

tnIMG3031-XL.jpg

• Members

The Bangkok city guide is very well done, Oz. You hit all the right topics, although I will note that in 13 trips there, no one has ever offered me drugs, nor have I ever been mugged. I did get pick-pocketed by some little kids at the Weekend Market, due to my own stupidity in keeping my wallet in a lower pocket- right where they could get it.

Anyway, sorry if I rushed the report, but it sure looked like it was ready for the presses.

The Bangkok city guide is very well done, Oz. You hit all the right topics, although I will note that in 13 trips there, no one has ever offered me drugs, nor have I ever been mugged. I did get pick-pocketed by some little kids at the Weekend Market, due to my own stupidity in keeping my wallet in a lower pocket- right where they could get it.

Anyway, sorry if I rushed the report, but it sure looked like it was ready for the presses.

^_^ No worries. It has been on the homepage for months. I think you just overlooked it.

I have not been mugged but I did use to go to discos and get offered drugs all the time and MANY of the boys do Yabba. A very sad drug that destroys people. IMHO.