Guest EXPAT

Sorry, I ate all your Halloween candy. . . hilarity ensues. . .

Guest NCBored

I have to confess that this always strikes me as a bit cruel (although it doesn't keep me from laughing at some of the reactions - especially the little girl who grumps that she walked around for 2 hours collecting that candy!)

I got a kick out of the very last little girl who finds out her sister who is at school at her candy. She turns to the camera and says "that bitch". haha

Guest gcursor

I'm with NCbored on this I saw this on TV and thought the parents who did it should be taken out back and shot. As a parent, you have the responsibility to look out for the welfare of your child physically as well as emotionally. If you're going to scar them like this then it shows that your child's feelings don't matter that much to you whatsoever. Hey...we'll do anything to get on TV and show our children in extreme pain. TV is all about rewarding the people who do the worst and this falls right into that category. However it doesn't strike me as the pain that children are feeling mentally is something which should entertain us per se especially not when they're still this young. What next? Creating a show where we go up to children and tell them their parents died? Where do we draw the line? In for a penny...in for a pound.

gcursor