TotallyOz

Long Month in India

I'll be in India for the entire month of November and part of December with my programming team. It is very tiresome work and I can't post as much this month. I apologize and if you see less of me, please understand. I have been working on quite a few new projects and need to be in speaking distance of my team here to get the work done faster.

I don't have much to report other than it was a famous Indian holiday last weekend called Diwali. It is their festival of lights and the city was alive with color. Here is one sand sculpture they made for us at the hotel and another one with flowers that my team made in my honor for our lunch that day.

post-100001-0-01666900-1383707211_thumb.

post-100001-0-11492600-1383707213_thumb.

post-100001-0-96574100-1383707214_thumb.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz.. You work, work, work, and no time for your wife-to-be.. lol.. If I want to marry a workaholic then there are plenty of guys around me.. How is our marriage is going to work if you are at work 24/7. You better catch me before I run away with someone else :smile: lol

Glad that you did at least something fun with your team in India. Have fun and keep us posted about your adventures there.. :smile: