Guest tomcal

Rio November

Respectfully, of course, I suggest that the boys call tomcal to see if he will be at the sauna, then tons of boys will show up, all with that hopeful tomcal look in their eyes...

:-) I called 3, the rest were there on their own, just wanted to clarify, I don't know that many guys..... :-)

• Members

I have got back some offers for appartments in ipanema. However, they don't look favorable. I have a hotel reserved at 130$ a night, and appartment are 160$ and more. Hotel i can cancel until dec 20. And there is still no reply from 'preffered company"

But i have different idea... Wouldn't a tip of 20 or 30 reais resolve the issue of how to bring a boy quetly into hotel room ?

• Members

TomCal, Great to have you black. The Spirit of Brazilian sauna scene leaves on you, you are above all the scene reconteur. In your recent adventures you mentioned a blonde guy that you met trough OZ and end up going up with him and another boy at 117 the first time you were at the club on your current trek, and met both of them again the following afternoon. You also mentioned somebody named Marco. Is he the blonde guy in 117 threesome and also at your apartment? Is Marco Aurelio his entire first name? This guy fits the description of someone that I know, friends of OZ, blonde,called Marco Aurelio (he might only use Marco nowadays) and if I'm not mistaken lives in the Meir neighborhood, where I once spend the night. I've lost contact with this guy and woul be over the moon if I had a chance to see him again. Well worth a long trip to Rio. Please help me and if you have a picture, (not his forte) , it would be swell,

Now enjoy Portp Alegre to the max and tell us like it is.

Guest lurkerspeaks

But i have different idea... Wouldn't a tip of 20 or 30 reais resolve the issue of how to bring a boy quetly into hotel room ?

Some of the hotels will allow visitors to your room if you do pay a fee each time. But in the case of someone like Tomcal, those fees could/would be more than the room's daily rate.

I wonder what hotel you found with a rate of only $130. That is a great price but would lead me to think the room might not be the nicest around. On the other hand, I found many studios and one bedroom apartments thru rioapartmentrental for around $100 per night.

• Members

Atlantis copacabana hotel i got 4 nights for 1200 real with breakfast.

I have not been there, but i assume it is on level with old atlantico, that we have all tried. Has anyone had experiance with guests at atlantis ?

Of couce i bookedin september for this price, but i may cancel until end of december.

Any experience with guets at atlantis ?

Guest lurkerspeaks

I do not have first hand experience, but Drey, the owner of gaytravelbrazil.com had listed the atlantis as a possible substitution for the old atlantico a couple of years ago. If my memory serves me, they did allow guests at that time. And you are correct, the rooms were similar (or slightly less worn) that the Atlantico.

Note to OZ: I went to the Pizza Churasscaria we like so much and it is just a regular pasta churascaria now! no more 40 kinds of Pizza!! just not the same! :-(

Gotti "...You also mentioned somebody named Marco. Is he the blonde guy in 117 threesome and also at your apartment? Is Marco Aurelio his entire first name? This guy fits the description of someone that I know, friends of OZ, blonde,called Marco Aurelio (he might only use Marco nowadays) and if I'm not mistaken lives in the Meir neighborhood, where I once spend the night. I've lost contact with this guy and woul be over the moon if I had a chance to see him again"

Yes that is him!! great guy great kisser big dick, super sweet! He does not have a ph right now he broke it and decided not to get one right away. He was at my apt for almost 4 hours and he definitely didn't have a phone. I think he wrote down a email address when I find it I will send it to you. But I found him at 117 where he was back working.

Ok, BIG FIRST DAY IN PORTO ALEGRE! It was raining again this morning and cool in Rio when I left for the airport. Got to P.A. and it was sunny and 84! the Jacaranda trees are all blooming as it's late spring here and it's beautiful. My flight was late and I was supposed to meet the soccer player at 3:00 and I texted him to say make it 3:30 but he didn't respond when I got to the hotel, I waited until 5:00 and I was walking up the street to get a taxi when all of the sudden he grabs me around the waist and gives me a big bear hug! We went back to the hotel and really had a good time. He's coming back tomorrow afternoon with his cousin. In laste December he is going to Mexico, Cuba and NYC in Jan, and he gave me the hotel reserv. he has so I can meet him there! what a XMAS gift!! The big dicked twink from Meo Mundo is also going to be in NYC in Jan. so looks like I am going to have to get some warm clothes because I am definitely going to NYC to meet both of them.

After he left I headed over to Mezziniu and as usual the taxi driver had no idea where the street "rua Sao Salvador" even thou i have him a map! He called someone in the taxi company's office who spoke english and give me the phone and she got him there. When I got to Mezziniu it was very slow with about 8 or 9 guys working and maybe 6 customers. This is the first time I have ever come here on a Thurs and probably will go back to Friday arrivals as Fri/Sat./Sun are the nights to be here! When I walked in one of the guys I knew from 6 years ago, blonde tall and looked exactly the same was there(first pic below), He recognized me and I him. We sat down for a drink and we were talking for about a 1/2 hour and he says, tomorrow 5 guys from here and me are going out to some bars for my birthday, do you want to come along? I said sure and asked him what birthday it was and he said "i am 22 tomorrow". I go "that can't be right because I met you 6 years ago!" He looked at me and smiled... We went up to a room and had a great time and he said he's picking me up on his motorcycle tomorrow and I said I am not sure I want to ride on a motorcycle and he says "don't worry i have a helmet for you!" LOL

I headed over to BarMixx knowing that on Thursday it is slow, there was me, two other customers and 11 working guys. I had already contacted one on facebook last week to meet me there and he works there parttime as a waiter so it was very convienent. We had a couple drinks, played a couple rounds of pool and then headed to one of the bedrooms. Of the 11 guys there, 6 were really cute/sexy! all between 18 and 22. The owner who over the last several years had become a friend told me that on Friday there will be between 25 and 35 "boys working". It is going to be a very busy Friday!

post-119356-0-76744000-1383882952_thumb.

• Members

Tom,

I have to admit I am a bit disappointed. Over the years, most likely you have used most if not all of the rooms at Meio Mundo. One of the boys joked to me that I knew that numbers for the different rooms better than he did. So, I think it is either in 11 or 13, as well as a couple of others that have a cavalette(little horse) as part of decorations.

I (am ashamed to?) admit to having used it for more than a few one-on-ones in about four different positions. But I have yet to see you and your carefully selected groupings ever display photographs of the varied possibilities with multiple boys. Could be mind-boggling.

Could be an addendum to the Joy og Gay Sex, Carioca Edition with you being able to claim an author/photographer credit.

IHOP aka FavellaDweller

Today is another beautiful day here. I love the moinjos de vento area of P.A. Tree lined streets, very semi tropical feeling to it. the weather here is similar to our S.E. coast like the Carolinas/Ga.or Fla.

Humid hot summers, great spring and fall and winters can have cold nights here down into high 30's low

40's some nights. The vegetation reminds me of Fla. Here is a pic of the restaurant I ate lunch at today. it's one of 4 along a one block stretch of road, all four have dining outside and inside.

The hotel I am staying at is one that Lucky stayed at during his recent visit, it's new and I would describe it as modern/minimalist/Ikea! ;-) very nice, great location, great area to walk around it, completely surrounded by tree shaded streets. there are many boutique shops and small cafes on every block, many of the former large homes have been converted. 30 years ago this area was the Beverly hills of P.A., the noveau rich have recently been moving to McMansions across the river, but this area is still considered very upscale.

I have the cousins coming over at 3:00 today, yesterday the hotel made the soccer player sign in at the desk, it was no problem for them or him, the women at the desk smiled and said "we have all non hotel guests register so if there is any problems we know who was here."

post-119356-0-90846900-1383924248_thumb.

post-119356-0-60906700-1383924426_thumb.

The cousins just left! It's 90 here today and was a lot hotter in the hotel room. Heading off to Mezzininu. for those that don't know, pic below is of the cousins.

post-119356-0-39272400-1383935004_thumb.

Just curious, are they real "Blood" cousins or just cousins as in close friends?

They are real blood cousins! Marcos' Father and Cristofer's mother are brother and sister, they are 1/2 Polish and 1/2 Italian.

but you are right in that Brazilians refer to their good or best friends as "my cousin" often.

Note to OZ: I went to the Pizza Churasscaria we like so much and it is just a regular pasta churascaria now! no more 40 kinds of Pizza!! just not the same! :-(

That is very very sad for me. I loved that place! I was just talking about it last week.

But, it looks like you have found other things to occupy your time! :smile:

I got to Mezziniu at 5:00 today and met up with the tall blonde guy from yesterday, when we came back down to the bar at 6:00 there were maybe 12 customers and about the same number of garotos. by 8:00 it was about 15 customers and maybe 15 garotos, on a FRIDAY NIGHT!! Previous trips Friday nights were packed at Mezziniu! Some said it was because it was a "beautiful Friday and 90 degrees and boys just don't come to work" to "this time a year is slower". I don't believe that one as I have been coming here in late Oct for years and it was never slow on Friday. Everyone said Saturday will be busy..we will see.

I ran into a guy that Pauleiro and i met last year and hadn't seen him since and I remembered he was wild! So I went up to a room with him, Nothing changed, he was just as wild, in a good way as i rememberd!

I went to BarMixx at 10:00 and it was slow too, maybe 20 customers and 18 to 20 boys. but 1/2 the boys were kinda rough looking, reminded me of the "street trade" on Santa Monica Blavd in the 80's. There were 4 or 5 cute guys, but the two cutest guys there were the two waiters, one I had been with the previous night, but the new one working tonight was really cute. I plan on seeing him tomorrow night there as he told me he won't be working but will be there.

For the readers that don't know about Porto Alegre:

Porto Alegre is close to the border with Uruguay and only a hour flight from Buenos Aires, It has a very European look to both the people and the upscale parts of the city. It was settled by mostly Germans, Italians and Polish immigrants. While it is a Port City, it is 70 miles in from the Atlantic ocean at the northern end of the bay.

some random thoughts on Brazil....

Brazil certinally is not the cheap vacation it once was! Food/Hotels/Taxis are all on the equivilent with NYC/MIA/SF prices! In Rio this past week, I got back around 11:00 pm from the sauna with a guy and he said, can we "go get something to eat?" I say sure where do u want to go and he says "let's just go to MacDonalds down the block". 2 cheeseburgers and 2 fries and 2 cokes were $48R or $23. U.S.

An example how things have changed, the guy that comes to see me every afternoon in the hotel, I met 6 years ago when he was 19, He is coming with his girlfriend and 2 yr old to Cancun, Havana and NYC on a two week vacation the end of December! The other 21 yr old I see in Rio is coming to NYC for vacation in Jan. Up until a year or so ago, they would never have been able to get approved for a U.S. Visa much less afford a international vacation.

What is unique I think in the world is that Brazilian saunas are the only place in the world outside of Thailand where you can see in person 30/40/50 or more rentboys at one time! I find this much more preferable then searching ads on websites. The cost of the guys is the one thing that hasn't really changed and now with the Brazilian Reias at $2.28 to the dollar, a programma with them is under $50. Also the atmosphere of the sauna with the bar and lounge areas fosters much more interaction and socialization.

BarMixx is one of the last hustler bars left anywhere! I loved Stella's in NYC and Numbers in L.A., it like the hunt and seek adventure of a hustler bar.

I find that if you start the conversation with the taxi driver or the waiter or the store clerk with "desculpa,falo pouco português " = "Sorry I speak little Portuguese" always gets you a big smile and alot of help! My Portuguese is good enough to get me by but the other big help is the translator app for iphones. It is in heavy use at the sauna at night the boys always want to ask all kinds of questions and it's surprising how many Brazilians have Iphones considering they are around $800. U.S. here

some random thoughts on Brazil....

[... snip ...]

I find that if you start the conversation with the taxi driver or the waiter or the store clerk with "desculpa,falo pouco português " = "Sorry I speak little Portuguese" always gets you a big smile and alot of help! My Portuguese is good enough to get me by but the other big help is the translator app for iphones. It is in heavy use at the sauna at night the boys always want to ask all kinds of questions and it's surprising how many Brazilians have Iphones considering they are around $800. U.S. here

I'm heading back to Rio at the end of November after a break of a number of years. My Portuguese is 'pouco' at best, but I'm trying to brush up before my visit. I'm interested which translator app do you use on the iPhone? It sounds like a that would be a good additional tool for me.

Thanks for your posts, I've been reading up on here and it is really getting me in the mood for my visit!

Cheers,

Swanny

CURRENT UPDATE. I am in mezzininu right now. They have wifi!!( i tipped the bartender and he gave me the password) There are 4 guys sitting at the table with me and are discussing who is going to bttm for who! All kerp grabbing my hand and putting it on their dicks!! I love Brazil!!

A blonde boy who just sat down write this on my iphone translator "I'm passivo give suck ass and have a delicious soft white ass and u will love "!

Now how can i turn that down ? Lol

• Members

i use google translator.

and i learn some portoguese with FREE computer application called duolingo. i use it now for month and i can use 260 words. i travel in 60 days, and my aim is 1.000 words, but i will let you know how far did i get.

it is frendly user application, and i use it for 30 - 60 minutes a day.

it's fun.