Lucky

The event, billed as the country's first all gay male talent and courage contest saw contestants competing for a host of titles, incBeautiful In Nepal

• Members

18 beautiful young Nepalese men contested for the title of Mr. Nepal as hundreds cheered for them.

Although the pic was a JPEG image, it was banned by boytoy. My title to the thread was also changed when I tried to upload the now dangerous picture. But, upload it finally did.

APF News reports:

Biswo Raj Adhikari, a 24-year-old sociology student from Makwanpur district near the capital was crowned "Mr. Handsome" and said he was thrilled to win the title.

"My family and friends will be proud of me as I will be able to inspire other gays who hesitate to come out openly," he told AFP.

Parents and well-wishers of the contestants thronged the event organised by leading LGBT rights group, The Blue Diamond Society (BDS), cheering on participants as they answered questions about discrimination against sexual minorities.

The country's only openly gay lawmaker and BDS president, Sunil Babu Pant said: "This programme has encouraged gay men to reveal their hidden talents and will create more awareness about gender and sexuality".

The event, billed as the country's first all gay male talent and courage contest saw contestants competing for a host of titles, including "Mr. Friendly", "Mr. Personality" and "Mr. Red Ribbon" for running anti-HIV campaigns. (AFP)

Since 2997, Nepalese have been ordered to respect the rights of homosexuals. More on the story is here: http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h2LqaQ9RCREcEsDJMdjKzF93yehw?hl=en&docId=68f07843-c4be-4bc8-b3ca-de6f08f2a313&index=0

post-100548-0-10726000-1383428596_thumb.