Guest FourAces

<3

Guest FourAces

Are you listening to this awesome song? Does it make you want to do horse?

Anyway,

So many missing and broken and empty plastic hearts. The world would be happier place if we had more plastic hearts in this connected era. Do you think it will rain tomorrow? We need more rain and ice here. There are two guys staring at me as I write this post kind of creepy and nice at the same time, huh? So the guys from Pawn Stars are on tour, for real ... WTF do they do? It kind of makes me curious enough to go see them , but back in fish land though beautiful Cuban boys to play with. I m sure from your posts many of you have already played with my toys first. Don't be scared off of plastic hearts we need more life is too short not to enjoy them. It is nice to be let back in again maybe I can do it again next year if all goes as planned.

Guest FourAces

Thanks I am really really really really really well. Did you know Germany was one sick cluster fuck of a country after WWI? I mean really twisted and this was before WW2 stuff. No one really really really cares. I just thank these two guys always staring at me now when I post here. One I really really really want haha here you go

come on people now smile on your brother everybody get together and try to love one another right now. jcy heads up fat kid in the back hey hey hey,bc.reminds me of this little piggy went to market but this little piggy went to mcdonalds so did that piggy lol.