Lucky

To Eddie33 and Gem147

• Members

Hi Guys

I was wondering if I could get you make your first post on the forums. Pick any topic that interests you, and tell us what you think.

OR, you could respond to this post, and let us know how the board looks from a lurker's perspective. I am sure we'd be glad to have you participate. I know I would.

xxl, I forgot to include you, and I am so sorry. Let us hear from you too.

• Members

Well Lucky, THIS thread couldnt be MORE insulting and off-putting. WHY would you single out people who PREFER to remain anonymous and in the background ? Isnt it THEIR perrogative NOT to participate as it is yours to Participate ?

I understand you intention here (I think) but this thread is a bit misguided, unneccessary and downright Rude !

As your DEAR friend, I must tell you that I am certainly offended FOR the people that you named (if they are indeed REAL names, I didnt check)..

Participation here should be voluntary, NOT coerced ! :no:

• Members

Well Lucky, THIS thread couldnt be MORE insulting and off-putting. ...

I must tell you that I am certainly offended FOR the people that you named.

Sucky, assuming Eddie, Gem and xxl passed through the same home page I did, they have solemnly assured us that they are above the age of consent and (one would think) therefore entitled to decide for themselves whether they are offended or insulted.

Offputtedness, like participation here, should be voluntary, NOT coerced. :lol:

polar+bears+chilling.jpg

Eddie, Gem & xxl contemplating this thread.

• Members

I thought about replying to this thread but did not want to offput or be offputted. I am indeed beyond the age of consent but not necessarily beyond the age of reason, on the assumption that one is physiological and the other being psychological.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Lurkers! Please excuse Mr. Suckates. He has a crush on me that has gone unrequited for far l too long, at least in his opinion. Don't let him stop you from joining in on the conversation here. Thankfully, it's not his board nor his place to say who get to post.

• Members

Sucky, assuming Eddie, Gem and xxl passed through the same home page I did, they have solemnly assured us that they are above the age of consent and (one would think) therefore entitled to decide for themselves whether they are offended or insulted.

Offputtedness, like participation here, should be voluntary, NOT coerced. :lol:

polar+bears+chilling.jpg

Eddie, Gem & xxl contemplating this thread.

Now Ms, common sense would tell you that if their M.O. here is to lurk, they really wont choose to comment, although they may very well be Offended. I am therefore kinda like our govt, a VOICE for the people, and have adopted the persona NORMA RAE. I really DONT think "outting", even on THIS site, in THIS vein, is Lucky's perrogative. It's NOT cute, it's NOT funny, and I am certain it wont serve the purpose he INTENDED ? BUT, I may be a little obsessive since I have this unrequited CRUSH on him, you know ! :rofl:

• Members

Well, I still invite the lurkers to sign in and comment, but they may not want to if know they are going to have suckrates following their every post with an insult. So I suggest the best course is this. I invite Suckrates to become a lurker!

How do we encourage new posters when one insists on constant battle?

• Members

Well, I still invite the lurkers to sign in and comment, but they may not want to if know they are going to have suckrates following their every post with an insult. So I suggest the best course is this. I invite Suckrates to become a lurker!

How do we encourage new posters when one insists on constant battle?

Lucky, you have an uncanny knack of ALWAYS missing the point and twisting things. Guess thats the key to your longevity? (or perhaps you Didnt miss it, just chose to IGNORE it ? )

The only person I am insulting and battling with is YOU, and I am defending those people you have attempted to OUT here. You are INAPPROPRIATE, and no matter how you slice it or dice it, everyone can see the nasty implication and intent in your thread. Your cutesy paraphasing doesnt mask the evil intent. :devil: If people want to Lurk, its their business and you need to leave them alone

As far as your comment about following a "persons every post", wake up sweety, this is a public forum and you are putting your comments in peoples faces. Your posts are hard to ignore, and YOU post for the Attention. So I am graciously GIVING it to you.

• Members

Your posts are hard to ignore, and YOU post for the Attention. So I am graciously GIVING it to you.

LOL, and giving it to Lucky with every ALL-CAP, "quoted", bold face and randomly capitalized Word in your arsenal. Good on YOU!

----

Still, I am old fashioned enough to think that "quoted" bold face & all-cap BOLD FACE is just a smidgen over the top.

Sigh...I "suspect" we'll Just have "agree" TO DISAGREE.

• Members

LOL, and giving it to Lucky with every ALL-CAP, "quoted", bold face and randomly capitalized Word in your arsenal. Good on YOU!

----

Still, I am old fashioned enough to think that "quoted" bold face & all-cap BOLD FACE is just a smidgen over the top.

Sigh...I "suspect" we'll Just have "agree" TO DISAGREE.

LoL

• Members

Frankly, I am not finding it funny at all. I invited two lurkers to post, and the Offensive One seems to think it is his job to tell me that I can't do that. From day one of his presence here, he has made it clear that he will attack me, and he attacks me just for the fun of it, and is rather mean about it. I don't know why management does nothing about it, although Tampa Yankee did write a post that was a virtual love letter to him.

The Offensive One was the least liked guy at Daddys. They are thrilled that he is gone. Yet here he seems to be quite welcome and I don't understand that.

We need new posters here, not someone trying to get existing posters to drop out as the OO did in another thread. And while I am at it, wasn't it nice to see Four Aces back after a long absence. Not that he got much of a welcome...

• Members

Frankly, I am not finding it funny at all. I invited two lurkers to post, and the Offensive One seems to think it is his job to tell me that I can't do that. From day one of his presence here, he has made it clear that he will attack me, and he attacks me just for the fun of it, and is rather mean about it. I don't know why management does nothing about it, although Tampa Yankee did write a post that was a virtual love letter to him.

The Offensive One was the least liked guy at Daddys. They are thrilled that he is gone. Yet here he seems to be quite welcome and I don't understand that.

We need new posters here, not someone trying to get existing posters to drop out as the OO did in another thread. And while I am at it, wasn't it nice to see Four Aces back after a long absence. Not that he got much of a welcome...

I wouldnt bring Daddy's into this Lucky, as my memory serves, you were Banned from there... I was NOT..So I guess they weren't too thrilled with YOU either ?.. I was opinionated, but YOU were a troublemaker and the finally saw that. And this post is a perfect example of why I dont like you. You are a whining cry-baby, and always make pleas to management to help you deal with the people that call you out on your bullshit, of which this particular thread is more of.. You wrote a post to lurkers. You could have made it a lovely anonymous invitation, but instead you chose to name names. I didnt like it. So what ? Its my perrogative not to like it. Seems you have issues with people not agreeing with you. Like your swan song post after nobody supported your pic posts because of the type of guy you choose, you went into a tail spin and threatened to leave. How many times have you now threatened to leave because people havent sent out marching bands or done sky-writing to support you ?. Get over it and Grow up ! If you need validation and support so desperately, see a therapist my friend. Keep in mind Lucky, noone "attacked" you here, nor told you what you couldn't do. I responded to a post you made with which I did not agree, and told you what I found offensive..Learn to read a post and understand what is being said and STOP already with your Drama antics.. People ARE allowed to disagree with you. Unless you show signs of stigmata, you are NOT God. And regardless of what you call your kind invitation to "lurkers", it was a mean attempt at "outting" them here, and that will drive potential members from this site faster than my criticism of you for doing so. Lurker in and of itself is a negative term. While I continue their support to remain anonymous, you just want to shine the spotlight on them for your OWN enjoyment.... YES, I said your OWN enjoyment ! Who even spends their time keeping track of people that Lurk ? That is just bizarre on its own. :logik:

To Tampa and Oz, if you want to appease Lucky and "deal with me", i am open to receive your advice, warnings, whatever. Do something, or we'll never hear the end of this. :baby:

And to my other critic Ms Guy, you'll just have to deal with the CAPS; its my way of emphasis, but I have eliminated the Bold since I didnt want to be responsible for sending you to AA over it. Some people are over the top, and others remain just lack-luster. Makes for a wonderful mix. Otherwise, we would be Steppford Wives.

• Members

I can't believe that suckrates would find or take the time to write such a lengthy rebuttal.

Like who cares?

Exactly, and the same can be said for your comment, or any comment made by any member on this site.

Maybe you should START caring Zipper ? You could have been the target, and then you probably wouldnt have liked it that much .

Guest zipperzone

Exactly, and the same can be said for your comment, or any comment made by any member on this site.

Maybe you should START caring Zipper ? You could have been the target, and then you probably wouldnt have liked it that much .

Being a "target" of a negative comment on an internet forum wouldn't bother me in the least.

I'd just consider the source........