Guest EXPAT

For Hitoallusa

• Members

Thanks EXPAT.. You have made my day.. Love those 18 pairs of shoes so much! But come to think of it's a circle and it reminds me of a ring.. :smile:

Hito, I doubt you would ever wear pink tights with neon yellow pumps ? Much too edgy for you !

• Members

Hito, you really NEED to make a trip to NYC and hangout with me. We can have a girls weekend, go to the strip clubs and stuff dollars bills down the hot boys G-strings and grope their cocks. then ill take you to the glory holes, so bring Maybelline Color stay Lipstick (smeared lipstick is so tacky). And then we can have night caps at a nice diner, and cruise all the leftover boys from the clubs who re looking for last minute pickups..... Girl, THAT's Sex in the City. ! :cheer:

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my that's so sweet of you to invite me to NYC.. ^_^ It will be fun. I don't like clubs at all and strip clubs I'm not interested in. I like quiet relaxing evening. We can knit a sweater together in front of the fire and enjoy have finger foods and tea. We can invite other posters here and have a nice tea party without any alcohol. ^_^

Hito, you really NEED to make a trip to NYC and hangout with me. We can have a girls weekend, go to the strip clubs and stuff dollars bills down the hot boys G-strings and grope their cocks. then ill take you to the glory holes, so bring Maybelline Color stay Lipstick (smeared lipstick is so tacky). And then we can have night caps at a nice diner, and cruise all the leftover boys from the clubs who re looking for last minute pickups..... Girl, THAT's Sex in the City. ! :cheer:

• Members

Oh my that's so sweet of you to invite me to NYC.. :smile: It will be fun. I don't like clubs at all and strip clubs I'm not interested in. I like quiet relaxing evening. We can knit a sweater together in front of the fire and enjoy have finger foods and tea. We can invite other posters here and have a nice tea party without any alcohol. :smile:

hito,, wake up, the goal here is to get you out of your comfort zone. Knit a sweater ? Have you lost your mind ? Maybe we can knit a cock-cozy ? And finger food? YOU will be the finger food. I bet you have a Very sensitive Clit ? And the trip will include a visit to my Shoe vault .