AdamSmith

Casket and Sunnyside

Hah! I write about IT but for business management, not technical management, so I really don't have to know anything about anything. :lol:

Sorry my instructions don't work. Anybody else know the answer? (My technique works for FireFox/Win8.)

• Members

Adam, you SLAY me..... do you get up Every morning and say "I feel a Song Coming On " ????

Not every morning -- mostly just when reading your posts. :smile:

I Feel a Schlong Coming On is the one that heralds his posts for me. :rolleyes:

Although Judy's version is not too shabby either. :thumbsup:

Sorry my instructions don't work. Anybody else know the answer?

In Safari, I use the old-fashioned way of copying the video URL, then sticking it between the VIDEO and /VIDEO html tags. amish1.gif

VIDEO and /VIDEO each have to be inside the square brackets, [ and ], with the URL nestled right in between. (If I tried typing the actual syntax, instead of describing it, your browser would most likely just show you the video instead of what I typed.)

The bracketed VIDEO tag tells your browser that what comes next, the video's URL, is to be displayed as a video clip. And the bracketed /VIDEO tag tells your browser that it's the end of the URL.

Whether that works in all browsers, though, I couldn't say. It's always a surprise to see the lack of standardization among browsers. Of course it's a much greater surprise to see all these bits and bytes turn into anything at all, let alone some of the incredible stuff they stick in our faces every day. :rolleyes:

petershowingoffhisbigcock.jpg

• Members

What hijacks? What are Posting Police? Be careful what you wish for. This is the thread where we exchange recipes for our favorite canapés, isn't it?

Best regards,

RA1