Guest lurkerspeaks

Steve Grand in person

Guest lurkerspeaks

This weekend was the Rainbows Festival here in Phoenix. Today's headliner was Steve Grand. He performed for about 30 minutes, singing and playing the piano. He is as cute and sexy in person as he is in his videos and photos. One thing I noticed, was that he appears to be fairly short, my guess being around 5'8" or so..

He came out wearing blue jeans and a white, v-neck tshirt, along with some dark sunglasses. After the first or second song, he removed the sunglasses. After the second song, someone in the crowd yelled out "Take off your shirt". He laughed at the comment and said "this was a record--the longest it has taken someone to make the demand. I am glad we got that out of the way now".. and (sadly) started singing again, without taking off any of his clothes.

He had a few little quips he made between songs, and came across as personable and confidant.

He has a new album coming out in the spring, and did sing a song that is (hopefully) going to be on that album.

In the meantime, here are his first and second videos, along with some of his photos from his previous job of underwear model.

Steve-Grand-briefs.jpg

tumblr_mprs08NRYe1qdvbhxo5_1280-e1374261

Steve+Grand+png.png

steve-grand-6.jpg

Steve+Chatham+03.jpg