Guest letmetellu

The most Increddible man In Pattaya

Guest letmetellu

I was walking from White Night buffet, after diner to see what I thought was a God in Sunee Plaza he was sitting alone on a seat in the New White Night Cafe Bar called Forrest Bar, a very nice place to sit to count how many go into TOPMAN, and see every one who goes in to Sunee and all those who say they never venture in such a place, even though they dont know what there missing, as it is Evolving into a wonderful combination of something a bit naughty and something very continental.

I looked and could not believe my eyes even in its day In my favorite Bar Funny Boys Bangkok where they use to and some times still do have the pick of Thailand's super studss I'm not into Muscle Mary's that some disillusioned people think are Muscle men, but this was different he was like a greek God in Sunees I thought Wow Pow you would kill me if I brought this to one of your very Grand Parties where the audience dont clap they rattle there jewelry.

As I get closer the more stunning he gets, then out of the mist who should be there, But Tee Pee him self, he says he is with this fine young gentleman and that's not all, wait till he speaks its like a combination of tracle and honey washed down with a good champagne brandy, rasping is the word, as he is ooozing the word Man.....

To my amazement I still have not been with him, well its not the same is it, if you have some one else you knows left offs, Im just happy to have met him, I hope he is still working in "Excellence Massage Parlor" opposite the entrance to Day and Night Hotel past Niddys Nook, see what your missing, he is Number one in Pattaya, your see and so nice with it, before he is snapped up by Future Boys he will big then in the pocket as well.

No wonder Tee Pee you go around with one of London's Top Casting Directors, I'm sure you can give him a run for his Money, I dont think you do Ugly well, all those years looking in the mirror dear, is enough to make you on go with stunning lookers, balance is the word in your life Im sure.

See Big Joe, in the flesh to appreciate his stunning good looks, and thats Tee Pee I mean??? :p

But dont forget the Pattaya Motto "We dont want any boy! We Want Your Boy"

Try it make the acquaintance of a nice boy, for long time, start to show him off, before you know it Bingo they after him, like a pack of wolves, even if no one would look at him before, all of a sudden they are some how stunning, I know I have two who think its funny, to tell me how many chat to them, to have it off behind my back, your welcome guys if they want you, there yours. :p

post-3772-1155912358_thumb.jpg

Guest wowpow

Here is the post. I thought it might offend the delicate sensibilities of this board but the intrepid Letmetellu, our formost member of Her Majesty's Press, has blazed the trail.

IPB Image

http://www.excellence-pattaya.com/

I am not sure how the board will react to this but at Mr Joe's request - not many customers now - I give you my honest recommendation.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Mr Joe is now bigger and more gym toned than in the photo. He is an 'excellent' masseur and happy to do more. He is very tall and strong and I call him Big Joe!

He has a rather endearing way of saying in his deep voice "I want you! I want you NOW!"