Guest lurkerspeaks

Today's pop culture trivia question..

Guest lurkerspeaks

Hahaha. I thought for sure you would have the answer, Expat. I even considered putting on the original post, "who besides Expat, knows..."

Guest lurkerspeaks

Maybe you didnt understand the question. There are two separate shows currently on prime time tv, in which the star of each show are real life sisters. One show is a comedy, the other a drama.. and both shows are on Fox..

I just found this fact out recently and was surprised myself, so I thought I would share the trivia with the board.

"The New Girl" stars Zoey Deschanel, and "Bones" stars her sister, Emily Deschanel.

Ah ha! I don't watch either show. I tried Bones a long time ago and it was not for me but it is still going on so I guess it does OK in the following.

Now, I have a trivia question for you: Which 2 Vampires did Oz dream about last night? (wait, only one true vampire and one hunter)

Ah ha! I don't watch either show. I tried Bones a long time ago and it was not for me but it is still going on so I guess it does OK in the following.

Now, I have a trivia question for you: Which 2 Vampires did Oz dream about last night? (wait, only one true vampire and one hunter)

HANDS OFF. Steve McQueen Jr. is all mine.

Guest NCBored

"The New Girl" stars Zoey Deschanel, and "Bones" stars her sister, Emily Deschanel.

That's funny! I watch Bones regularly; I've never watched The New Girl, but I did notice that the names of the actresses were the same - and I thought it was just coincidence.