Lucky

Signing Up for Grndr and Jack'd- or NOT

• Members

Our fellow poster firecat has had some great success with grndr in Thailand, and now he says that jack'd is even better. So I hauled out the Ipad to sign up so I could see the cute Thai guys who want to share their young, firm, cum-filled, sexy bodies with trim, fit, sexy Caucasians like myself. Of course I made myself ten year and ten pounds lighter. That Asian "respect for the elders" thing only goes so far.

But the Ipad said I couldn't sign up for grndr "at this time." So, I signed up for jack'd. They ask for your email and password, and I thought surely they don't expect me to give them the password to my email, so i made one up. Why would they need my email password anyway?

Well, it turns out that they do because I couldn't log-in with my made up password, and those Thai guys had to masturbate rather than come on my face. Well, cum on a picture of my face. And no, I don't guarantee that it is really my face, but I do have photos of several of you.

So, am I missing something here? Jack'd didn't throw me off, so I can't say i was jack'd off, but I wasn't allowed on either, so I couldn't turn on and tune in.

I want to see hot Thai boys on jack'd so i will know what I could get if I went there.

Could he be on jack'd???

c.jpg?w=254&h=300

Or him?

tumblr_mahhs99gRb1rcyxixo1_500.jpg

Or him?

JadeLovesFemBoyJoyMint06.jpg

Okay, probably not these particular guys, but similes thereof?

No one should be asking you for your EMail and password. That sounds more like a spam site trying to get a hold of your email. You should NEVER NEVER NEVER ever give out your email and password for your personal email under any circumstances. I can see them asking you for your email as a signon but then in registration you probably have to set up a password specifically for them. But they can't ask you to use your personal email password, that would extremely dangerous for you.

I am on Grindr and in both Brazil and Prague its amazing how many guys are on there, especially in Brazil where IPhones are very expensive given the Taxes Brazil imposes on electronics. In Porto Alegre I logged on and there were over 300 guys online there!

Guest hitoallusa

I heard that some businesses in China buy used iphones for a good price from other countries and package them as almost new phones and sell them to foreign countries.. It is a good business for them of course they couldn't do that for the very latest iphones like iPhone5s but iPhone 4, iphone4s, iphone5 and etc are bought for a very good price so a lot of iPhone owners sell their used phones to these businesses.. It is amazing that they can turn it into almost a new phone and there is a market for that. I am always amazed the survival skills of these Chinese and they are somehow environmentally friendly too by recycling used phones.. It is good for the environment. So I'm against the notion that overpopulation is bad. People are important and if they are given opportunities that will find their niche and somehow make the world go on.. We have plenty of problems that needs to solved via science and technology and for that we need young work force.