Guest SteveBecky

LetMeTellYou - He's Back

Guest SteveBecky

Nice to see you back posting LMTU, even though you have had to transfer to the other side to be able to do so. I bet that was some transfer fee

Back on the other side today Boy George has confirmed that you have not been banned but only suspended. Martini Man has been suspended indefinitely & that Catwampuss is now next on his hit list.(not sure if there is any truth in this)

Look forward to your future postings on this site.

Steve.

Guest letmetellu

Nice to see you back posting LMTU, even though you have had to transfer to the other side to be able to do so. I bet that was some transfer fee

Back on the other side today Boy George has confirmed that you have not been banned but only suspended. Martini Man has been suspended indefinitely & that Catwampuss is now next on his hit list.(not sure if there is any truth in this)

Look forward to your future postings on this site.

Steve.

Thank you 'SteveBecky' very much for all your private fan mail, and your continued support, No, I can confirm I am not banned I am merely frozen in time for some reason, the SWTD Forum will let me write a post, but when I go to send it then reverts back to "Log In" so some fault with the system and as I have said after numerous emails and private messages to the captain of the ship, to no avail, after hearing from the moderator who also can not attract his attention, I can only assume he has lost all interest and is attending to other things.

So yes I agree there is beginning to be quite a Bevy of super star writers here now, all we need is Smiles, PterUK and a few others to arrive at the door and we will be all ready to take on all cumers, it is so much more welcoming here and for some reason we all seem to want to make it work, even catty is being nice since he has got a job, I think it becomes to boring with to much sex, sin and partying every day, you have to have balance in your life and here we are all seemingly very well balance I hope.

Ill can keep up the high standard of scoops, but if I have to go cleaning steps in Bangkok, well you never know who Ill meet to report to you about.

Guest letmetellu

LMTU - I give you permission to join Sawatdee under another name. I believe wowpow is free a the moment.

Unfortunatly you can not join up when you use a proxy, Im not lucky like you who have the most outstanding state of the arc computer system ever Invented, Im sure your writing a news paper there in your speare time.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Thank you 'SteveBecky' very much for all your private fan mail, and your continued support, No, I can confirm I am not banned I am merely frozen in time for some reason, the SWTD Forum will let me write a post, but when I go to send it then reverts back to "Log In" so some fault with the system and as I have said after numerous emails and private messages to the captain of the ship, to no avail, after hearing from the moderator who also can not attract his attention, I can only assume he has lost all interest and is attending to other things.

Perhaps there is good reason as to why you were banned from that board. No doubt we will find out as we continue to read your ramblings here.

The Rose

Guest wowpow

Rambling Rose - smell nice?

by TeePee with the assistance of Mr William Shakespear

Letmetellu - well pop round for a cuppa and you can play with my 20 inches of joy.

Guest letmetellu

Letmetellu - well pop round for a cuppa and you can play with my 20 inches of joy.

May be I will if Im in Pattaya Tee Pee, how nice.

Quote 'Ramling on Rose' "Perhaps there is good reason as to why you were banned from that board. No doubt we will find out as we continue to read your ramblings here".un-quote

me answer if you took the time to look at my answer you would see below, Mr Ramble on.

"quote from LMTU"

I can confirm I am not banned I am merely frozen in time for some reason, the SWTD Forum will let me write a post, but when I go to send it then reverts back to "Log In" so some fault with the system and as I have said after numerous emails and private messages to the captain of the ship, to no avail, after hearing from the moderator who also can not attract his attention, I can only assume he has lost all interest and is attending to other things. un-quote

Guest catawampuscat

Where in the world is earwig?? Before you know it , Hedda is going to start speculating earwig is a hydra of lmtu but I seem to remember lmtu denying that in the past.. Maybe Hedda can get to the truth of this if he is so inclined..

any sightings of earwig in Sunee or elsewhere..his public deserves to know where he is... :lol:

Guest letmetellu

Now catty is having to work for a living, it was me who was accused of working?

After being back to earning a living catty I thought may be we could, understand you more, but I'm sure only you know what your talking about in your last post.

But keep up the good work, nice to see we are not bickering as in the other channel, where they cant stop being catty. :unsure:

Thanks for the incredible 43 private emails and private messages guys, I'm so flattered you care enough to take all the trouble to write, you don't have to worry as I said before I was not banned I'm just caught in some time warp trying to post, but the system wont let me.

Yes I agree with you, the other channel is very boring with out some one a bit controversial making them think, but as you see more and more people are jumping ship, may be they think its sinking well the Captain seems to have jumped or was pushed already on swtd :)

That's where your wrong, LMTU. Actually the other board seems to be finding a little more intellectual stimulation. The loss of your (a-hem) "informative" posts has had the same effect as a garbage man removing a large, stinky pile of trash from the street. All clean again.

The Rose

Guest letmetellu

That's where your wrong, LMTU. Actually the other board seems to be finding a little more intellectual stimulation. The loss of your (a-hem) "informative" posts has had the same effect as a garbage man removing a large, stinky pile of trash from the street. All clean again.

The Rose

Oh dear sounds more like the garbage is coming from your mouth, Mr Troll, Hydra, I hope your not going to polute this lovley message board with the same poison you give over on sawtd... :(

Oh dear sounds more like the garbage is coming from your mouth, Mr Troll, Hydra, I hope your not going to polute this lovley message board with the same poison you give over on sawtd... :(

This seems to be the same response you give everyone when they tell you something you don't want to hear. Exactly who do you think I am? I have never posted on the other board, only read. Here, I only post under this name. No other handle, moniker, etc.

So, unless you are prepared to tell me who I am, please do not make unfounded accusations.

The Rose

Guest catawampuscat

How many more threads will stevebecky start about the same old thing?? Please, moderators no more

threads about one forum member.. Boring, tedious and 100% garbage..

I have repeated this mantra several times now and risk getting as boring as this author but someone has to take a stand and try to stop the deliberate destruction of this forum by the forces of evil...

catawampuscat is thinking of becoming a superhero and having a movie made.. See, what happens when one ego driven poster gets out of control.. Please moderators, moderate and stop these

threads from making this forum become lmtu.com Hint: it is gaythailand.com after all........