Guest EXPAT

Who should play Christian Grey now?

The internet has been buzzing with who will be playing the coveted role of Christian Grey in the upcoming movie Fifty Shades of Grey now that Charlie Hunnam has dropped out of the film.

I would still like to see Matt Bomer but the writer said he'd never hire a gay actor, which is why I'm not going to see the film under any circumstances.

christian-grey-poll-results.jpg

It says that my Charlie was busy with his TV schedule... ^_^

That was the public PR answer. But I think the real reason is that he felt the attention would be more negative than positive by doing this role.

Jamie Dornan In Talks for 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie

Jamie Dornan is reportedly in talks to replace Charlie Hunnam in the highly anticipated movie Fifty Shades of Grey movie, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The 31-year-old actor, who had a major arc on Once Upon a Time‘s first season and currently stars on the BBC crime The Fall, is up against Alexander Skarsgard, Theo James and Christian Cooke. The news of Jamie’s possible casting was also confirmed by a writer for The Wrap. Jamie appeared in a sexy underwear campaign for Calvin Klein a few years ago alongside Eva Mendes. Check out the steamy below!

jamie-dornan-in-talks-for-fifty-shades-o

Jamie Dornan has been cast as Christian Grey, replacing Charlie Hunnam, who dropped out of the role. As a relatively unknown actor, this could break big for him. In 2006, when a model for Calvin Klein, he was called “The Golden Torso” which means he can pull off the nudity with ease.

totl8khk.gif

He told a friend that he didn't want to be the next Robert Pattinson.

But to your point there were a number of high profile actors who turned it down during the interest-seeking period.