Guest letmetellu

Fab Gay Hotel For Sale

Guest letmetellu

"BONDI" Gay Guest House or Hotel Now reduced in Price.

http://www.thebondipattaya.com/terrace.htm

The Bondi Jomtien

413/24-28 Jomtien Complex, Tappraya Road

Phone: (0) 3830 - 3799

Email: info@thebondipattaya.com

Opened in August 2005 and has 15 mini and standard studio suites. Each room has double bed, air-conditioning plus fans, mini fridge, TV with Sophon cable, and seating area. Terrace bar downstairs is open from midday til 1:00 AM. A daytime coffee shop menu is availble offering breakfast, sandwiches, baguettes, salads and a variety of other light meals. Prices from 800 Baht.

Jomtien Guest House & Hotel

A unique

post-3772-1155895768_thumb.jpg

Edited by letmetellu

Guest kotter

And to think that I was not able to read of Motormouth anymore on the other channels, but has appeared as, dare I say it, Large as life, here. The humorist, the wit and all the other things he deserves to be called.

However having said that I come to the question of his advertising of this establishment in Jomtien.

To be fair to any owners of a business that appears on this or any other site. I believe that it would be curteous of the Moderators or Gay Thailand ( back in Pattaya) to at least call those establishments and confirm that the information given is accurate.

That then covers the writer and the site owners, if they care for there honesty within the site.

The reason I say this is that I have heard that the business is NOT for sale. So somebody is lying!

It is sooooo easy to pick up the phone and confirm it. Even from England USA or Spain

Guest letmetellu

Now we have more and more supper stars of other Boards Jumping ship from the Ghost Ship on the other channel with no captain who has either jumped ship as well or is morose locked in a darkened room some where allowing the Ship to wash up on some rocks some where.

I am not banned from there, its just I can not down load posts after I have written them, it reverts back to 'log in' so must be a proxy problem and as the captain of the ship does not answer any one even the other moderators, until he surfaces we will never know, I can write as I did from out side the country the last post I wrote.

As for the Information I write is true to posting time, most guys will know I do not write anything till I have done my homework even if the people I'm writing about are denying it I can assure you I am normally 98% right as is this Information, even though I have just been informed a partner is may be buying into the Hotel as a second option.

Now as many have tried to do in the past, prove me wrong, no one has yet.

Guest freeyourmind

First of all welcome new posters......I guess they are coming over to this nice board now??? I hope they keep things nice and polite. I hate reading some of the posts on that other board.

Reminds me of .....oh never mind......it doesn't matter.

One comment or question concerning the "sales" price of Bondi. Are you sure it isn't suppose to be 3.9 million instead of 39 million? For 39 million one could buy Sunee Plaza and still have enough left to buy a couple of beer bars in boyz town.

Seems to me that the 39 million figure is a typo, but then again I am not into real estate and only have read about the 300 ++ bars for sale in Thailand in the Thai Visa forum. I never have seen a cafe / bar on the TV site for over 5 million. A n y w a y......

Carry on mates