October 10, 201312 yr I have not been able to get the page to load since late last night. I get an error message of "No server is available to handle this request"..
October 10, 201312 yr Yes, I got the same issue. I thought it must be blocked in Thailand and I just left. I guess their server is down.
October 10, 201312 yr I deleted my account a couple of months ago when I go to bored with the lack of options in my area. It wasn't worth my time even logging in to check it out. . .
October 10, 201312 yr It's working for me now. UPDATE: Apparently I spoke too soon. I can log in but I can't get past the main page.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.