Guest noy9000

Information needed: if anyone knows

Guest noy9000

I'm in a some sh*thole now, and am hoping to ask folks here who have more experience than me. 1.What happens when the police is aware that you're working without the valid documents in Thailand? 2. Currently own a Single entry Non-immigrant visa (2 days old), can it help in anyway? It's not the work permit, but the investment sponsor visa (from lawyers co.), 3. If someone (or a group of people who wish me harm *wasn't a nice person when i want people to return theis loan to me) makes a police report against me, should i wake in to talk to the police, or look for a lawyer, than go to the police station with the lawyer? (sorry if the posting appears in a weird format, i'm using my mobile phone to do this posting)

Guest luvthai
I'm in a some sh*thole now, and am hoping to ask folks here who have more experience than me. 1.What happens when the police is aware that you're working without the valid documents in Thailand? 2. Currently own a Single entry Non-immigrant visa (2 days old), can it help in anyway? It's not the work permit, but the investment sponsor visa (from lawyers co.), 3. If someone (or a group of people who wish me harm *wasn't a nice person when i want people to return theis loan to me) makes a police report against me, should i wake in to talk to the police, or look for a lawyer, than go to the police station with the lawyer? (sorry if the posting appears in a weird format, i'm using my mobile phone to do this posting)

Anyway you go get a good lawyer first so you do not get yourself into deeper dodo. You may have to walk away from the money problems to avoid being deported. You embassy should be able to recommend a good lawyer.