Guest useless

to learn Spanish

Guest useless

I am interested in learning to communicate verbally in Spanish. However, I do not care about reading or writing the language. Do any of you have experience with an online program or one that can be learned at home?

• Members

Say useless, how are the conversational Spanish lessons coming along? Muy bien, yo espero. I took Conversational Spanish 4 times, repeating the entry level class each time. I can get by in Spanish, but it's rather laughable. Once upon a time, while walking with a new friend in Acapulco, he told me that my Spanish was awful. But, I replied, it was good enough to get you to my hotel room! We both laughed, and he agreed that I was right.

I realize that you may not have started yet, so I posted just to see, and to encourage you to follow through.

• Members

... a new friend in Acapulco told me that my Spanish was awful. But, I replied, it was good enough to get you to my hotel room! We both laughed, and he agreed that I was right.

hahahaha... spot on exemplar of "good enough."