Guest hitoallusa

Prince Harry is getting married???

• Members

lookin-

We may have to dedicate drinks or other mind altering drugs to your excellence in characters. :smile:

Soon, we will be like the comedians at a convention where they only referred to jokes by number. One said 14, which invoked a laugh; then one said 59, which provoked more laughter but when one said 101, the whole audience erupted in sustained laughter. When a bystander asked why all the reaction, the attendee said, no one had heard that one before. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

P.S. My father told the Numbered-Joke Joke ^_^ as set among a group of prisoners on a chain gang.

A new prisoner joins the gang, and, his first night sitting around the fire, witnesses various of his cohorts calling out a number, followed by raucous laughter from the rest. Puzzled, he asks the fellow beside him what gives.

The man explains, 'Well, we've been together so long, we know all of each others' jokes, so now we just call 'em out by number. Here, I'll tell you a few so you can join in.'

After that instruction, the newbie decides to try his hand: 'Thirty-eight!'

Dead silence.

Urgent whisper to the guy beside him: 'I did it just like you said! What's wrong?'

'Well,' came the reply, 'some can tell 'em; some can't.'

• Members

Prince Carl is taken..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/7568005/Swedish-prince-has-relationship-with-glamour-model.html

Prince Casiraghi is married and has a child...

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2013032211736/tatiana-santo-domingo-baby/

They are all out of the list.. :smile:

I'm really fine with it. Who needs a husband with a royal title? I will make him a prince with my own account.. :smile:

A "taken man" and a "married man" are NEVER out of the picture Honey. If you want something bad enuf, you FIGHT for it !