Suckrates

Your Daily Dose of Justin

How can you not love this beautiful well grown up Bieber? He rocks!!!!

He suits my pedophilic tendencies but you know he has applied several more square yards of skin ink since this pic was taken.

I have nothing against tats but I like there to be at least a little bit more bare skin than ink showing.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my AS, I doubt it. I think they will be more than honored to carry Justin Bieber around the Great Wall. ^_^

I was imagining the bodyguards leaning over the edge a bit and going, "OOPS!" :lol:

• Members

Oh my AS, I doubt it. I think they will be more than honored to carry Justin Bieber around the Great Wall. :smile:

Yes hito, HONORED is the word that comes to my mind too... Honored to have that boy Tool farting on their shoulders and screaming "Wheeeeeeeee". If they didnt covet their paychecks so much, they would dump his Arrogant ass in the Dead Sea....

Guest hitoallusa

Here is his friend Justin Bieber.. http://www.inquisitr.com/978385/justin-bieber-defended-by-jacque-rae-pyles-critics/

I think they were just playing around and I bet his body guards played along. :smile: I don't think they did it for a pay check. I had to deal with a college intern who hated Justin Bieber so much because she thought he looked "gay" and she shared youtube vids that showed Justin Bieber getting killed.. I think she was very biased and hated him because he looked like a girl so I played his songs in the office in protest. :smile:

• Members

Here is his friend Justin Bieber.. http://www.inquisitr.com/978385/justin-bieber-defended-by-jacque-rae-pyles-critics/

I think they were just playing around and I bet his body guards played along. :smile: I don't think they did it for a pay check. I had to deal with a college intern who hated Justin Bieber so much because she thought he looked "gay" and she shared youtube vids that showed Justin Bieber getting killed.. I think she was very biased and hated him because he looked like a girl so I played his songs in the office in protest. :smile:

I dont Hate him to the point of Death, but I think his talentless presence is a watse of time and air-space. If he does have any talent, his boyish antics are masking them now. Most people talk about the shit he does and NOT his music.

This is too much attention to not very much, but anyway: Note that this good deed was from a year and a half ago, just before he turned 18. The carping here is about the issues he has had since then, wrestling with coming of age and gaining what looks like more independence than he was ready to handle.

Has he done any similar charitable stuff lately?

• Members

Yeah, there he is, with his little boyfriend, BOTH the ONLY shirtless guys in the room, just like they are at a GAY BAR, with Douche Biebers "little" weenie popping for his "Bud". Ya know hito, you just may have a chance ! :yes: