Guest EXPAT

Ryan Phillippe's gay kiss scene finally leaked from 54

At a secret screening at 2008's Outfest in L.A., Christopher screened his director's cut of "54," adding 45 minutes of footage back into the movie, including a steamy gay kiss between stars Ryan Phillippe and Breckin Meyer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/ryan-phillippe-breckin-meyer-54-kiss_n_4036708.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsB3FxnwSs

• Members

We must be really desperate if that kiss excited any of us. The quality of the video sucked more than Ryan does. But to see a straight actor kiss a male seems like a very small thing these days. Certainly not enough to get worked up about. And how many years old is it?

Guest lurkerspeaks

Come on now, Lucky. Ryan Phillippe is a beautiful man who many of us have lusted/drooled over for several years. To see him "interact" with another male, even if it is just acting, gives us all something more to add to our lust-filled fantasies.

• Members

I'd be much more excited if it were a good picture quality, or especially if he was kissing me. I have long been a fan. Remember in his early days how he had that sexy "bee-stung" lower lip? It wasn't real, of course since he doesn't have it now. Injections helped back then. But it sure did look sexy when it was wrapped around my dick...oops, I promised him I wouldn't tell!

The reason it's such a big deal is that Ryan has always been a gay man's fantasy (mine included) although he is a jerk personally. Also it was story back then that the movie studio was afraid to show this scene for backlash and many protested that then. The movie wasn't that big of a hit but it was popular enough. I still think Ryan of that time was a perfect bottom fantasy. . .

And you can see his hot butt a lot in the final season of "Damages" which aired only on DirectTV, although now it's available to buy on iTunes and other media outlets.