Guest EXPAT

Britney's "Work Bitch" video hunk

I think Britney missed the mark with this song this time which is why it's not even in the top ten on iTunes right now only a week after release. But she does have a hot hunk in the video that I noticed right away. His name is Richie Nuzzolese. And based on his NoH8 photo, I'm assuming he's gay.

317443_225142917533839_8327647_n.jpg

294758_221660764548721_8294662_n.jpg

226164_212499402131524_2212732_n.jpg

250857_190737174307747_6840576_n.jpg

252344_388929587821837_2120315610_n.jpg

1378236_579951278719666_1127624360_n.jpg

529410_561819327199528_614844355_n.jpg

• Members

Well au-contrare, I for one LOVED the song.... Very Club, high energy, and most of all CATCHY..... So much so, that I didn't even NOTICE the guy in the vid. Britney looked AMAZEBALLS, and although I sometimes couldn't understand the words to the song, she certainly made THIS bitch wanna work ! :cheer:

Guest hitoallusa

So it's not only me who can't understand some words in the song.. I thought others understood them without looking up the lyric.. I have been always self conscious about this so whenever someone asked me if a song was good.. I couldn't give them an answer right away..

Anyways, he is so cute.. ^_^

• Members

According to Wikipedia, Richie enjoys singing and playing the trombone. Translation: He screams when getting fucked, and his boner is huge.

But not all the guys who wear the NOH8 tape are gay. Many straights have been pictured wearing it in solidarity with the gay community.

Mscleovr wants us to think he has inside knowledge, but if he did, he wouldn't be shy about telling us how he came upon it. Was it a midnight clear?

• Members

So it's not only me who can't understand some words in the song.. I thought others understood them without looking up the lyric.. I have been always self conscious about this so whenever someone asked me if a song was good.. I couldn't give them an answer right away..

Anyways, he is so cute.. :smile:

Here's the thing...there are many elements at work here. I dont always need to understand the lyrics to declare liking a song or saying that its good. There is melody, speed, "catchieness", recognition, etc in addition to the Lyrics. With that said, I like Britneys song without being able to understand ALL the lyrics, and think its GOOD in the respect that people will be drawn to it, and it will be Recognizable on the Radio when played.. It also made me wanna WORK, so if I Dance around my house, maybe I can lose this extra 10 pounds I've been carrying around ?

Just looking through his Facebook pictures I would assume he was gay since he isn't in any pictures with any women at all other than the random couple that he is standing with. So I continue to assume he's gay.

He's also the hot guy in the Katy Perry music video "Last Friday Night".