Guest EXPAT

Ready to lick Matthew Mitcham?

Guest hitoallusa

Oh it's just a silly drinking game our Adam Smith came up with. Whenever, I say "so cute" and "oh my", AS says he will have a drink.. It's just a joke and not sure why our Lookin got into it, I have no idea.. :smile: If AS and I get married, there will be no alcohol in our home and he won't be able to sneak out and have drinks when there will be crying babies at home and adopted kids he has to take care of. On weekends we will be busy taking our kids to outdoors, museums, parks and etc... On holidays we will have neighborhood parties inviting all the kids in the neighborhood.. With his life so focused on kids, I don't think he will have time to drink or want to drink.. He can drink once we send our kids to college.. :smile:

• Members

The full code of which expression by hito triggers which drink is in here:

http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/14263-warning-guys-contains-pussy/

OK, the Boytoy.com Hitoallusa Drinking Game -- full version!

Each time hito posts the indicated phrase, take a shot of the corresponding liquor:

"Cute" -- tequila

"Oh my" -- gin

"Too big!" -- vodka

"Shoes" -- Scotch

"They will smell!" -- bourbon

"I want a/an (X) like that!" -- rum

"Where o where is my Prince Charming?" -- cognac

"I have to be careful on the Internet where I am right now" -- maotai :lol:

Good gosh! I had overlooked the fact that Hi's catchphrases were drink-specific and have just been grabbing whatever's handy. As soon as I sober up, I'll check with my doctor and see if I can get clearance to continue playing the game.

Do I need to up my oxygen intake again?

Probably good advice for us all. Can one's cheeks ever be too rosy?

3AA09FB21049425684322D5366DF7E15.jpg

( Hi, if you could hold your response till I'm back from the hepatologist, I'd be much obliged. :rolleyes: )

• Members

I suppose drinking too much alcohol can lead to not only the need to visit a hepatologist but also could bring on visions of snakes during a "serious" hangover. ^_^ Regardless, there is no doubt many of us need to give our livers a vacation.

Many, many years ago, I was advised by a medico that one could abuse one's liver to a fare thee well during any given week-end and all would very likely be OK if one gave it a rest throughout the succeeding week. The liver has an amazing capacity to regenerate or rejuvenate itself but only up to a point.

That sounded like very good advice for a college student or any average worker who could work hard during the week and play hard during the week-end but as one gets older and social events crowd one's schedule, it becomes more difficult advice to follow.

No pointing of fingers, simply stating some information.

Best regards,

RA1