Guest lurkerspeaks

beautiful blond boy found on netgay

• Members

The blond reminds me of that blond Brazilian sinsation that was so popular about ten years ago, especially when he started out. Goregous guy who had em lined up in the lobby or so it seemed. :hyper: People just coudn't get enough wherever he went.

Unforntuately for me, one of those that got away. :(

Are you referring to Bruno Gaucho? He was certainly amazing if that who you are think of (but more sandy brown than really blond if I recall)

Guest parisrio2000

Not to spoil the fun or the point made, but I'd bet that that's not his real hair color; you can see dark roots in one of the pics. Also, facial physiognomy is 10x more important than hair or eye color in telling ethnic background, and this boy in the first post has a *very* "mixed" face, I'd guess with very high % of native blood. Doesn't look European at all. There are many more dark-haired guys at 117 and in Rio in general who have a much more European look.

That said, the point is true, there are many blonds and even Nordic-looking people in Brazil and been noticing more in Rio lately for some reason. Not the one you posted though.

• Members

The blond reminds me of that blond Brazilian sinsation that was so popular about ten years ago, especially when he started out. Goregous guy who had em lined up in the lobby or so it seemed. :hyper: People just coudn't get enough wherever he went.

Unforntuately for me, one of those that got away. :(

Yes, yes, yes!!! I do remember him. Had two appointments with him, but unfortunately had to cancel. I, at that time, was not into rimming but could have relented and made an exception with him. He was one hell of a "spit fire!"