Guest hitoallusa

Bieber as Robin in Man of Steel 2 ? hmm

• Members

It would be a smart move for him to branch out into films (but then again, whoever said Justin was smart?). He has got to realize the popularity and adulation of boy idols has a relatively short life (despite the attempts of many boybands of late to try to hang on with reunions and such). Elvis and Justin Timberlake come to mind as examples of singing idols who have gotten into films. Of course Elvis and Justin Timberlake had/have real talent :smile:

The real question is whether the additional ticket sales to the movie by a bunch of kids would offset the loss of ticket sales by those that abhor this kid and think it would be the wrong choice for the character.

Bieber posted this with a copy of a script with his name on it. But I think this is a PR stunt by his people trying to get buzz about his playing Robin so they will hire him. This happens all the time.

1238898_10151808176677088_1587866962_n.p

Guest zipperzone

Three thoughts....

1: If he is to play Robin then there should be a scene where he is blowing Batman. That I would pay to see.

2: Considering the $$$ he has made so far, it may not matter to him if his "career" splutters & dies.

3: If I had his money I would never work another day in my life.

If this turns out, will be interesting to see if he can act. Both Adam West and Burt Ward were eloquent in long-past-series-run interviews about what it took from everyone to play the thing absolutely straight (!), and how everyone was conscious that any hint of explicit laughing at it within set would have ruined the implicit camp that was the whole (much of the) aesthetic.