Guest hitoallusa

A very cute marriage proposal!

• Members

Well I guess there is a reason they call it "The Homo-Dept" ? But the really striking thing about it is how supportive the HETERO members of the entourage seem to be in participating in the special Event. LOVELY !

However, I am concerned with YOU hito.....you seem to have marriage on the brain. But Honey, the only way you are gonna get married is to start having sex and let the boys sample the goods.... So get some Summers Eve, scrub out that pussy, and GET TO WORK gurl ! :hug:

Guest hitoallusa

Summers Eve,, for my pussy.. I use only organic products.. ^_^

Well I guess there is a reason they call it "The Homo-Dept" ? But the really striking thing about it is how supportive the HETERO members of the entourage seem to be in participating in the special Event. LOVELY !

However, I am concerned with YOU hito.....you seem to have marriage on the brain. But Honey, the only way you are gonna get married is to start having sex and let the boys sample the goods.... So get some Summers Eve, scrub out that pussy, and GET TO WORK gurl ! :hug:

Guest josephga

I love this stuff. the guy i'm seeing has a birthday on thrusday. he knows he is getting a card and dinner at his favorite place. but he doesn't know his boss has arranged for me to be hiding in one of the offices at 9am with a dozen roses

• Members

I love this stuff. the guy i'm seeing has a birthday on thrusday. he knows he is getting a card and dinner at his favorite place. but he doesn't know his boss has arranged for me to be hiding in one of the offices at 9am with a dozen roses

That will get you LAID fer shur ! :thumbsup:

Guest josephga

Aww Joe, you are so romantic..

I'm going to give the roses first. then tomorrow night give him the card, dinner at his favorite Mexican restaurant, then for desert I have created a double chocolate with raspberry topping cheese cake. then one last surprise . In my back pack I have a speaker a ipod touch. im going to plug that in light 2 candles and slow dance with him.

• Members

I'm going to give the roses first. then tomorrow night give him the card, dinner at his favorite Mexican restaurant, then for desert I have created a double chocolate with raspberry topping cheese cake. then one last surprise . In my back pack I have a speaker a ipod touch. im going to plug that in light 2 candles and slow dance with him.

That's all quite lovely and romantic, but TOO MUCH WORK for ME.... I would just suck him off and Rim his ass, and call it a day !

:wub::wub:

Guest josephga

That's all quite lovely and romantic, but TOO MUCH WORK for ME.... I would just suck him off and Rim his ass, and call it a day !

:wub::wub:

I guess your idea of romantic would be swallowing :hyper:

Guest hitoallusa

I think he would give a very nice romantic blowjob.. Lol... No gift and event but he will concentrate on want he does best..^_^ Now Joe how are you going to top this one next time? It will be very hard to outdo it?