Guest EXPAT

Has Kerry had too much Botox?

Am I the only one to notice that John Kerry looks very different than he did years ago? It looks like he's had way too much botox in his forehead. it certainly makes him look more fierce and stern than it used to. Something is off. . .

s-JOHN-KERRY-large300.jpg

Yes. I saw him in person not long ago, and he really looks a little unnatural in the face.

Never confirmed that I know of, but he was rumored to have had a chin implant maybe 15 or so years ago.

His vanity, rather much sniggered about around Boston, is in contrast to Theresa, who puts on no airs at all. My ex used to go to the same chiropractor as she did, and she would come in wearing an old sweatshirt and sweat pants, hair barely combed, very down to earth, pleasant person. Our dog liked her, and he was a good judge of character. ^_^

Again, quite unlike John, even whose good friends say is an abrasive, unpleasant person to be around.

...I like him in his public persona, and in his politics. But these observations about him being not so nice personally are the word around town in Boston.