Suckrates

5o Shades of Grey Gets Cast

• Members

The long awaited announcement of Casting for the uber-popular S&M novel is here...

The author revealed that Charlie Hunnam, Star of Cable TV's Son's of Anarchy has nabbed the lead of Chrisitan Grey, while newcomer Dakota Johnson, daughter of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith gets to play his girl in Bondage.

Maybe its just me, but I thought this adaptation needed some BIGGER names ? I don't find the male lead SEXY enough for THIS role. Guess we shall see ?

wenn20499797__oPt.jpg

dakota-johnson-cast-50-shades-of-grey-an

Guest Hoover42

Oh, I'm sure this movie will bomb. I just hope it's the not end of Charlie's movie career. Despite the photo above, that boy is fuckin' hot! Pardon my french ^_^ Here's a somewhat better photo.

PdpOHlr.jpg

It's not a movie that I plan on seeing.

I wasn't either until they cast Charlie as the lead. I have fantasies of burying my face into his ass for a week. And, normally I don't even rim but have wanted his ass anyway I can get it since I saw him buck naked in Sons of Anarchy.

Guest hitoallusa

For a week???????? He is after a human and he needs to go "you know what " at least once a day.. Is your magic so powerful not to make him do that then I have to tip my hat to you..

I wasn't either until they cast Charlie as the lead. I have fantasies of burying my face into his ass for a week. And, normally I don't even rim but have wanted his ass anyway I can get it since I saw him buck naked in Sons of Anarchy.