Suckrates

Madonna's Baby

• Members

Madonnas WHITE biological baby wants to be a rapper, and it helps when you have a rich, powerful mom to support your whims.

Madonnas 13 year old son Rocco has formed a rap-duo with his best buddy.

The duo even has a rap name, which is: Modoccor– which is their names spelled backwards (rocco and Dominic)– and they combine rapping with street dance, gymnastics and break dancing.

The pair are virtually inseparable (Hmmmmm?) and have recorded six demo tracks to send to record bosses. Madonna is obviously helping them.

Dom and Rocco are totally serious about it though and continually document their time in the studio."

You never know - it could be a phase, but perhaps it isn't!

My personal opinion is that he should stick with a solo career. What better, more theatrical name is there than his God given one: ROCCO RITCHIE ????

Just what the world needs, another WHITE rapper..... But, he may even eclipse Ms Justin Bieber ? (sorry hito !)

rocco-is-a-rapper__oPt.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my he is so cute.. I think he can try... I think Justin Bieber had talent and that's what got him there so I hope Madonna's son does have what it takes. ^_^ Maybe he will be like Will Smith's son and does well.. ^_^ You can't ignore aggressive parents and kids need some push...

• Members

Oh my he is so cute.. I think he can try... I think Justin Bieber had talent and that's what got him there so I hope Madonna's son does have what it takes. :smile: Maybe he will be like Will Smith's son and does well.. :smile: You can't ignore aggressive parents and kids need some push...

OK, I stopped reading at Bieber has talent ! :no: